• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**CLOSED** Jaymole's $1, $2, $3, $4 & $5 Comic Stew - UPDATE ON PAGE 27

277 posts in this topic

Well, it looks like I am down to just 3 titles left for this thread....Metal Men, Strange Adventures & Tarzan (Gold Key).

if anyone is interested in those let me know and I will post them.

My next thread will have somewhat higher prices overall due to condition & issue # and will include Thor, X-Men, Dell, Nick Fury, DC War and other assorted titles from GA to BA.

Well, it looks like I am down to just 3 titles left for this thread....Metal Men, Strange Adventures & Tarzan (Gold Key).

My next thread will have somewhat higher prices overall due to condition & issue # and will include Thor, X-Men, Dell, Nick Fury, DC War and other assorted titles from GA to BA.

When is your next thread starting?

When is your next thread starting?

hopefully next week.

Any other gold keys or dells?

Yes, i have more from the 50's and 60's but they would be in my next thread as the condition is somewhat better. They would all be at least 50% off OSPG.