• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**CLOSED** Jaymole's $1, $2, $3, $4 & $5 Comic Stew - UPDATE ON PAGE 27

277 posts in this topic

Hi All

I have decided to sell some of my raw books seeing how [sarcasm] my Slab thread was such a huge success [/sarcasm].

There is not going to be any order to this ...so you need to be on your toes. It's going to be a wide mix of titles, condition and years so hopefully a few of these will sell and I can put off crying in a fetal position for another day :grin:

Paypal and money orders accepted. shipping will be $3 to $6 USPS Media mail depending on the # of books bought.

:takeit: trumps PMs

I am going to try and scan & list as many books as I can. I can think of no better way to spend a beautiful Saturday afternoon :insane:

I am starting off with my favorite title as a kid...maybe not the best title to start off a sales thread, but my inner child is a control freak :)

Metal Men #26 SOLD

MetalMen26001-1.jpg

I will be coming back to titles I already listed, I am just mixing this up, thus the name Comic Stew :)

Thor #127 SOLD

Nice condition except for the bottom as it looks like somebody's cat was not a fan of Thor

thor127001.jpg

lol

I guess the grass always appears greener on the other side of the fence.

Good luck! (thumbs u

I'll bet my grass is better than yours :gossip:

:hi:

I live in New York...what is this thing called grass???