• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - MODS DELETE ... Thanks for stopping by!

65 posts in this topic

I'll close the thread Sunday night (June 7).

Please feel free to make offers on the remaining comics. I'll probably be willing to move a little more on the raw books than the slabs, but give it a shot. The worst I can do is say "no." Thanks to those that have already purchased.

Selling mostly slabbed Silver Age, a few Golden Age and some bronze. If you need back scans for those not posted, please ask.

All original pricing. expect for those that are sold, in this intro.

I won’t be on frequently, so I may not be readily available to answer questions. I’ll check in when I can. Please be patient in that regard. I’ve had transactions with a number of boardies (Cheetah, joeypost, tortoise, sufunk, Brent … and others); which would hopefully resolve any trust issues.

• Personal checks, bank drafts and money orders are preferred. PayPal is fine, but buyer pays the grease.
  • No Probation List or HOS’ers.
  • Shipping in the US will be USPS Priority Mail (buyers should assume $10 adding for 3 or less books, and $2 per book thereafter for multiple purchases). I’ll handle the insurance. Shipping outside the US will be on an individual basis and needs to be worked out before paying.
  • Books will be shipped within 3 days of confirmed payment.

List of Funny Books:

SLABBED:

Amazing Spider-man #50 (CGC 6.0) OW/W - SOLD

Amazing Spider-man #62 (CGC 9.0) W - $155 Likely pressed

Astonishing Tales #1 (CGC 7.0) OW/W - $25 Pressed, but who cares

Avengers #4 (CGC 7.5) OW - $1875 Pressed

Avengers #16 (CGC 8.0) OW - $225 Unknown

Daredevil Comics #38 (CGC 8.0) OW - $225 Pressed

Iron Man and Sub-mariner #1 (CGC 9.4) OW/W - $425 Unknown

Silver Surfer #15 (CGC 8.5) W - $85 Pressed

Silver Surfer #17 (CGC 7.5) CR/OW - $45 Pressed

Tales to Astonish #36 (CGC 7.0) OW - $400 Pressed

Tales to Astonish #44 (CGC 6.5) CR/OW - SOLD

Tales to Astonish #45 (CGC 7.5) OW - $200 Pressed

Young Allies #18 (CGC 8.5) OW - $975 Unknown

I hope to add a few books to the thread over the next several days. Any additions will be noted on this page.

Raw early Silver Age (added July 2). Scans start on page 4.

Actually, the better copies appear pressable for those that are interested, but do not hold me to it. I’ll get the questions, so I’ll just lay that out there. I tried to use guide and GPA (accounting for grading costs) into the pricing, but offers certainly entertained. I have notes of “notable” defects posted with the individual book scans. If you want back cover scans, please PM me. I hope there’s a little something for everyone. As far as I can tell, none show signs of restoration.

* Tales of Suspense #14 (FR/GD; reader) – $18

Tales of Suspense #15 (VG/F) – SOLD

Tales of Suspense #16 (VG) – SOLD

* Tales of Suspense #18 (FR; reader) – $15

Tales of Suspense #24 (VG) – SOLD

* Tales of Suspense #33 (VG) - $22

Tales of Suspense #47 (F-) - $120

Tales of Suspense #48 (F-) - SOLD

Tales of Suspense #49A (VG+) - SOLD

Tales of Suspense #49B (VG) - SOLD

Tales of Suspense #50A (F) - SOLD

Tales of Suspense #50B (VG) - SOLD

X-Men #9 (FR; reader) - SOLD

X-Men #10 (FR; reader) - $22

* The pre-Hero TOS 14, 18 and 24 I'll sell as a group for $50 - shipped.

Thanks in advance for looking!

TTA 44 I'll take it.

WINNAH! Here's your book. You can rescind if you like Boboset. I have the page color designation wrong in the intro.

Tales to Astonish #44 (CGC 6.5) CR/OW

TalestoAstonish44CGC65FC.jpg

TalestoAstonish44CGC65BC.jpg

hm