• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD One Slab - Amazing Spider-Man #50

21 posts in this topic

I'm selling an ASM #50 CGC 4.5. I really hate to let this one go, but I need the money for grad school. I didn't want to sell it, but I've been spending too much on comics here lately.

Shipping will be $13 with insurance through USPS Priority mail.

No HOS or PROBIES!

Paypal Only.

I'm asking $200. I'm definitely open to any offers no matter how high or low. If you have any interest, do not hesitate to send me a PM.

First :takeit: wins over PMs.

Thanks for looking, everyone.

bj95kn.jpg

b5d1bdb0-e854-4460-acdb-2ee95c8f1bbc.jpg

ASM50Back.jpeg

I really hate to let this one go, but I need the money for grad school. I didn't want to sell it, but I've been spending too much on comics here lately.

Grad school... comics... grad school... comics...

Are you sure? Practical experience outweighs book studies in today's job market... :baiting:

Are those white marks on Spidey's left arm scratches on the case or color scrapes on the book?

I can only offer guide on this, so feel free to ignore my question if that won't work for you.

Are those white marks on Spidey's left arm scratches on the case or color scrapes on the book?

I can only offer guide on this, so feel free to ignore my question if that won't work for you.

...and the current bid amount is now guide +$5!