• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bringing a new OO Cap collection here first - Captain America #101-250+

80 posts in this topic

for the ones you've posted and ones in the future (esp higher grade ones) if we get that far, can you post whether or not pressing has occurred?

Only father time has pressed these books . . . :grin:

Forgot I had a poker game tonight :facepalm: No new scans tonight! :)

Man, crickets chirping in this thread . . . :eyeroll:

:idea: Since I've received a dozen PMs inquiring about the Cap #117, I'm going to try something different:

If you buy any of the issues listed thus far (or up until #116), you will receive a priority position on the Cap #117. Order of priority will be based on date stamp of :takeit: in thread. I will send you a PM with large scans and my asking price. You will then have that opportunity to either take it at the asking price or make me an offer. If there are no purchases before we reach #117, I'm just going to put it directly on eBay. :grin:

You do guarantee that books are unrestored correct?

Absolutely. :sumo: Nor have any of the books in the collection been pressed (if that matters to you.) :cool: