• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

http://www.thehouseofcomics.com "SCAMMER" thread

515 posts in this topic

Thanks Glen

It's a shame that www.thehouseofcomics.com is a scam site run by Thomas Neely (or Thomas Neeley), because if www.thehouseofcomics.com was run correctly, then Thomas Neely (or Thomas Neeley) wouldn't have to fear the law coming after him and www.thehouseofcomics.com.

Bait and switch techniques by Thomas Neely's (or Thomas Neeley's) website, www.thehouseofcomics.com are a tried and true way to attempt to scam comic collectors out of their hard-earned money. Ordering from www.thehouseofcomics.com is putting money in that scammer and convicted criminal Thomas Neely's (or Thomas Neeley's) pocket.

The books on www.thehouseofcomics.com are clearly taken from other websites, as they're inconsistent in their presentation. Some books on www.thehouseofcomics.com are scans, some are pictures, and even some of the scans have different backgrounds.

I admit that I am disappointed that the www.thehouseofcomics.com thread exposing Thomas Neely (or Thomas Neeley) as a scam artist was locked. People in the hobby need to be aware of the scams that www.thehouseofcomics.com are trying to pull

In other non scamming news, dancing around the house to smooth criminal is fun. Altho shuffling on the carpet burns my feet a lil.

There's not enough room to moonwalk at THEHOUSEOFCOMICS.COM

I see the Spider-Man Sunday newspaper reprints on the left side of that pic - makes me wonder how much they will charge for those while passing them off as "original 1960's comics."

*sigh*

-slym

All books at http://www.thehouseofcomics.com'>http://www.thehouseofcomics.com are guaranteed to be foot and buttprint free! If just one of the books you purchase have footprints on them or smell like azz, we won't ship the order to you :whistle:

newanglepigsty_zpsda17d680.jpg

Look at how all those "X-Men" in the box at the back of the pic are all leaning forward, with the front books totally falling down. Not good, http://www.thehouseofcomics - not good at all.

:doh:

-slym

They are apparently .... "too busy"... to respond anymore. :whistle:

tumblr_ln0p2wmt3F1ql5zpyo1_400.jpg

To be fair, the housecleaning will take quite a while.

Maybe after the comics money runs out and Thomas is iin jail, she can change her profession and start "thehouseofcleaning.com" - no, wait, look at her own place. Damn, thought I had something there...

:lol:

-slym

That's why people should stick to goldfish: when they kick the bucket the toilet awaits!

Ain't nobody got time to cremate a goldfish...

somnambulismrocksohard_o_1783459.jpg

-slym

Evidently she needs a bigger fish. :whistle:

I get aggravated

JAWS_zps9d6630ec.jpg

over bait and switch.

And I wake up to the MEME I was hoping to find.....I always got time for the MEME that never has time for dat!!!

I thank you for making my one small MEME wish come true relating to www.thehouseofcomics.com

Dressing dogs in diapers isn't such a bad idea. They're always taking dumps everywhere and owners aren't always that concerned about other folks stepping into those piles. I know my neighbors leave us treats regularly....

I'm half considering walking onto their property and popping a squat.

If anyone ever tells any of you that comic collectors are a little out there. I want you to bring up this girl that your fellow boardie Buzzetta grew up with and knows.

This individual has taken her dog loving to a new level. While some of you out there might dress your dog up in outfits... I am going to venture to guess that you do not give your dog multiple closets in your house and allow the dog to pick out its own clothing. She does.

I would like to believe that you do not push the dog around town in a stroller (there is nothing wrong with the dog.) She does.

I would like to believe that you did not marry your dog off to another dog and actually have a place preform the ceremony with a small reception. She did.

I would like to believe that you do not force your coworkers to get on the phone when you are working late and have them say goodnight to the dog as you have whatever poor relative you convinced to dogsit while you are working late... She does.

I have more... but... we might get to the point that it borders on the ridiculous.

She cray cray...

1. That story is hot.

2. What is her number?

Dressing dogs in diapers isn't such a bad idea. They're always taking dumps everywhere and owners aren't always that concerned about other folks stepping into those piles. I know my neighbors leave us treats regularly....

I'm half considering walking onto their property and popping a squat.

If anyone ever tells any of you that comic collectors are a little out there. I want you to bring up this girl that your fellow boardie Buzzetta grew up with and knows.

This individual has taken her dog loving to a new level. While some of you out there might dress your dog up in outfits... I am going to venture to guess that you do not give your dog multiple closets in your house and allow the dog to pick out its own clothing. She does.

I would like to believe that you do not push the dog around town in a stroller (there is nothing wrong with the dog.) She does.

I would like to believe that you did not marry your dog off to another dog and actually have a place preform the ceremony with a small reception. She did.

I would like to believe that you do not force your coworkers to get on the phone when you are working late and have them say goodnight to the dog as you have whatever poor relative you convinced to dogsit while you are working late... She does.

I have more... but... we might get to the point that it borders on the ridiculous.

She cray cray...

1. That story is hot.

2. What is her number?

PM sent

Someone asked for the "Where's Waldo" version of the pic from the other thread. I don't have the original, but I do have the version I added on to:

http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/546/wfgf.jpg (early version)

and

http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/90/t8bm.jpg (later version)

(thumbs u

-slym

Me! (thumbs u I liked the even earlier version when it was just Waldo! lol