• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ebay: walking dead philly variant slabbed SS

1 post in this topic

I only have one book right now( i have a few on ebay but this one is the only one worth while right now) on ebay. So I figured I would put it on here in case any of my fellow boardies were interested in it.

What it is:

Walking Dead #1 philly variant cgc SS 9.8 By the cover artist Julian Tedesco. This post will be taken down once it sells.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-walking-dead-philedelphia-wizard-con-variant-Cgc-SS-9-8-julian-Tedesco-/251298143710?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3a82895dde

And to the mods: I have never used a forum like this to market ebay stuff, usually i just do ebay separate from everything else. If you want me to ad or change this post in anyway just let me know and it will be done promptly unless of course I am sleeping then it will be done when I wake up. I also didnt see any defined set of rules to follow regarding this sub forum so please if there is one or I just overlooked it somehow can you point me in that direction so I can read up some. Thanks Mike