• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED!! Thanks to all who purchased every book!!

85 posts in this topic

Large size magazine. I was going to send this to joey, but never got around to it. Spine is split up to the bottom staple :( General wear, a few of the last pages has a small moisture stain on the bottom corner. No missing pieces and no tears. Everything is firmly attached. Still has the original glasses, but they were detached (in other words used and enjoyed). The scan of the glasses make the PQ look WAY worse than it really is. The glasses PQ is uniform OW.

The sale for this book has ended.

FF sale begins on page 3 :)

Sneak Peek

A little later I will be posting a Conan #14 CGC 9.4 OW/W, a couple mid grade + TOS's, early What If's in very nice conditions.

I'll also be posting in the CA/Modern forums-

Wolverine (reg series)

#1 CGC 9.4 W

#10 CGC 9.6 W

Origins #1 CGC 9.6 W (Turner Variant)

X-men

#244 9.6 W (old red label)

A few HG raws

New Mutants (raw)

#87 probably 9.6 but I'll call it 9.4

#98 9.2 with big press potential LIGHT 1/4" crease on BC- 9.0 with 9.2 potential

Walking Dead #37

McSpider-Man #1 CGC 9.8 W

I'm a little confused, I guess. I could have sworn I posted this yesterday ???

CONAN #14 CGC 9.4 OW/W

You forgot to post this as well:

A little later I will be posting a Conan #14 CGC 9.4 OW/W, a couple mid grade + TOS's, early What If's in very nice conditions.

:popcorn:

CONAN #14 CGC 9.4 OW/W

lol

From yesterday...

Actually this will be it for now. No other books I have to offer really belong in this thread.

3D Supes and Conan :headbang:

Reasonable offers will be considered- drop me a PM.

I didn't forget, I just realized these books don't really mesh with this sales thread. They're better suited for a sale with lower priced raw's. I will gather a few more for the the weekend when I have more time to attend to it. I talking myself into offering my high(er) grade Thor's as well.

Sorry for any confusion :(

CONAN #14 CGC 9.4 OW/W

lol

From yesterday...

Actually this will be it for now. No other books I have to offer really belong in this thread.

3D Supes and Conan :headbang:

Reasonable offers will be considered- drop me a PM.

I didn't forget, I just realized these books don't really mesh with this sales thread. They're better suited for a sale with lower priced raw's. I will gather a few more for the the weekend when I have more time to attend to it. I talking myself into offering my high(er) grade Thor's as well.

Sorry for any confusion :(

:grin: No problem. Just messing with you... and hoping. GLWTS