• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD/CLOSED TTA #63-99 most cracked-out CGC 8.5-9.2

28 posts in this topic

I have had some unexpected expenses come up and rather than have the debt hanging over me for the rest of the year, I'm regrettable going to put most of my TTA books up for sale.

I'll be listing these for below what I paid. Probably not low enough for the dealers/flippers, but I'm not making any money here and, for the most part, overall I think the prices are reasonable.

About Me:

I've done deals with about a dozen board members. Here's my Kudos Thread and here's my feedback as an eBay seller.

About the Books:

These are books that were intended to be part of my personal collection. They were removed from the CGC holder only because I prefer to have all my books together in Mylars. These book have not been pressed or altered by me, simply taken straight from the CGC holder and put in an E.Gerber Mylite 2 and Full-back inside a 4 mil. Archive. All cracked-out books come with their labels and still have the micro-chamber paper in them.

I think I have my scanner set on "HARSH" because all these books look nicer in hand.

Rules:

No one from the Probation or Hall of Shame list is allowed to participate. I reserve the right to refuse to do business with anyone.

First unconditional :takeit: gets the book.

Payment:

U.S.

PayPal or money order

International

PayPal only

Shipping:

U.S.

1-4 comics = $5.25 for Priority Mail Legal Size flat rate envelope (for added protection) with tracking

5+ comics = $11.30 for Priority Mail flat rate medium size box with Tracking or Priority Mail based on zip/weight

or

Parcel Post shipping (based on weight and zip code) in a box with tracking

I WILL PAY FOR INSURANCE ON ALL SHIPMENTS

International

YES, I will ship outside the U.S. However, rather than try and give a flat amount for everyone, I would prefer to give you a specific shipping quote for your country. I will try my best to get a quote that is the least expensive and still allows for secure packing.

If the cost of shipping is a make-or-brake issue, please message me BEFORE using the :takeit:

Returns:

If not satisfied you can return the books within 7 days for a refund

Tales To Astonish #62

VF+ 8.5

small spot of slight moisture wrinkling (no staining) on middle of front cover near spine, came out of the holder that way

Price: $140 claimed by PM

TTA62a_zps9dae6d67.jpg

TTA62b_zpsddf719dd.jpg

TTA62c_zpsb45a1b3b.jpg