• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**REDUCED!!!** Locke & Key 1 - 6 First Prints Minty Fresh!

4 posts in this topic

Standard board rules apply. No Hosers, Shamers or Got-No-Gamers. Price includes bulletproof shipping to the US only. Paypal is the preferred form of payment.

These are pretty flawless copies. No ticks, no rolls, no tears, no stains, nada. The books are scanned in the bag, so if you see anything wonky that's probably it. I can send back covers or bagless scans for them that wants it.

First :takeit: in the thread beats PM's, but PM's are of course welcomed.

I have a kudos thread, link at bottom. If for any reason you don't like what you get, send it back to me for a refund but you pay shipping.

Asking $250 for the set shipped, includes super secret limited bonus that will have you saying, "Well that's pretty cool..."

Thanks for looking!

UC42iCy.jpg

4vVI05s.jpg

OfuRNd6.jpg

y7ayezp.jpg

YM30XPL.jpg

kCqcGyh.jpg

Thanks everyone who's looked so far!

If you've come to this thread and thought to yourself: "Self, I sure would like to pick up these primo Locke & Key books, but I'm on the fence and have some questions!"

Questions like: Would he be crazy enough to consider time payments? Would he ship to me in Ghana? Is he a reasonable man who would take a reasonable offer?

Maybe. But you'll never know unless you shoot that PM. So go on, shoot it! You know you want to...

I'm going to be out for a few hours, but I will respond in time. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

yoddler