• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jaymole's Feedback Thread

25 posts in this topic

Thank you for buying from me and I am hoping that it was a good experience. If you could please let others know how the experience was, it would be greatly appreciated.

PS: Hopefully my Mom won't find this thread, or it will be filled with feedback on the things I need to do to get married, have kids and to grow up and stop buying comics....let's keep our fingers crossed :grin:

I bought a Flash 158 form Jay and am I'm very happy with the book. The package Jay send me the book in was bomb proof, I have never received a book that was as well packaged!!!! I would definitely deal with Jay again!!!!!

Purchased a number of books from Jay recently, and was very pleased with the transaction. Well packaged, good grading, and great pricing. Hope to deal with him again.

Best burrowing mammal I've ever had the pleasure to deal with.

Purchased an FF 45 from Jay. Great book, quickly and securely shipped. This is my second transaction and once again 100% satisfaction. Many thanks Jay, I look forward to next time. :)

Cheers,

Robert