• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jaymole's 2nd Comic Stew

124 posts in this topic

mole_400.jpg

Hi All

It's time for my second Smorgasbord of titles from Golden Age to Bronze Age. Unlike my first stew, this will have a wide range of prices but many if not most of these books will be discounted at 50% or more off of OSPG.

I will be putting grades next to most titles. Please let me know if my grading is too high on anything as the last thing I want to do is falsely misrepresent any book.

Paypal and Money Orders are accepted. Shipping will be Media Mail at $3 for one book, and upwards to $6 depending on how many books you buy. If you prefer Priority Mail, the cost will be exact.

:takeit: trumps PMs.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions or offers. i am always polite and will never use any 4 letter words no matter how low the offer is :grin:

I have no idea where this thread will go, it depends on the response...but i will try to group titles together more than in my last thread.

Thanks for looking!

I want to get this book out of the way first as it does not fit in with the rest of the thread in regards to pricing.

I am not sure how to price this as for some reason the search function is not working for issue # or for X-Men??? Anyway, the price may be too high but let's see. It is my only copy and since I don't own 141, I might as well sell it as I am steering away from late Bronze books.

X-Men #142 (8.0 maybe 8.5) $45 $40

Nice copy, the only real problem is the spine ticks.

X-Men142001.jpg

X-Men142Back.jpg

I have decided not to do back covers on some of these lower priced books as it takes too much time. If anyone wants to see a back cover, PM me and I will be glad to send you it. I will of course mention any problems with back cover in my description.

Thor #136 (3.5) $6

slight water discoloration on top of book but no warpage

Thor136001.jpg

Sorry...there is a mini emergency with one of my friends so I had to step away.

Kull #1 SOLD

A nice, tight VF to VF+ copy but has a little tanning and a small stain on the back cover near spine.

Kull1001.jpg

Kull1back001.jpg

Kull #1 $18

A nice, tight VF to VF+ copy but has a little tanning and a small stain on the back cover near spine.

Kull1001.jpg

Kull1back001.jpg

:takeit:

Kull #1 $18

Kull1001.jpg

Kull1back001.jpg

:takeit:

^^

many Thanks to an old customer :)