• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

30 posts in this topic

A lot of nice books for sale in this thread. I'm going to be listing some high grade examples of Green Lantern, Spidey, Journey into Mystery and many more plus some bad arse Neal Adams covers. I've buying a ton of stuff lately so there may be some GA goodies as well. Just going to list a few books each night so stay tuned!

Normal rules apply. As usual PMs are always considered but the :takeit: wins out every time!

Checks, Money orders and Paypal (preferred) accepted.

Shipping is going to be $5 extra

Challengers of the Unknown 74 $75

Art by George Tuska and Neal Adams! Just an awesome cover with outstanding color! Tiny little scuff mark on the white of the spine. Ever so slight diagonal crease upper right corner FC. Little wear bottom right corner of fc (very little but still...) Nice clean back cover with nice pages!

challengers74_zps2e118d54.jpg

challengers74bc_zps0402a0ba.jpg

Brave and Bold 30 $145 $125

Low grade copy but complete and 3rd appearance of DC's mightiest super hero group, The JLA! Moderate wear to the covers. Small piece out of top of the spine. 1" tear top of the BC.

bold30_zpsf8d3ce1f.jpg

bold30bc_zpsd4fd5686.jpg

A few Green Lanterns next and these are very nice in hand!

Green Lantern 24 $150

Beauty of a black cover with just a few minor stressers on the spine. A few more small color breakers along the edges of the front cover but the colors on this one are very sharp! Very clean BC with only a very small nick at the bottom.

gl24_zpsfa64a973.jpg

gl24bc_zpsdd02d80d.jpg

Green Lantern 41 $100

Star Sapphire cover! This is a pretty sharp copy, very nice colors. The front cover is all yellow, not sure what's going on with the solar effect of white/yellow, scanner error there. Not a whole lot going on defect wise. Very minimal amount of wear to the covers, nice corners and great pages.

gl41_zps712ae97c.jpg

gl41bc_zps0a8153a1.jpg

Last one for tonight is Green Lantern 57 $75

Another stunning black cover with only minimal wear. Nice colors and nice pages. My scanner is showing drastic color loss along the spine that is not there, it's usually very clear on raw books so not sure what's up there either. Nice clean BC.

gl57_zps85a8542b.jpg

gl57bc_zps32712431.jpg

Going to change the pace up a bit, got a bunch more really nice SA books to list including some really nice Spidey's but for now a few GA gems that rarely come up for sale.

First up All Flash 15 CGC 8.5 $700 $600

Of course the CGC books are much nicer than my crappy scanner will show.

flash15-1.jpg

Here's a toughie to let go and to be honest if it doesn't sell I won't be heart broken. Probably one of the only "one of a kind" books I own.

Blue Ribbon Comics 6 CGC 9.0 Larson Copy $2500 $2000

Highest graded of only three graded

ribbon6.jpg

Okay, last but certainly not least another one that you hardly ever see. Low grade but man what a cover!

Headline 8 Good $1000 $800

H2O damage, transfer stains on the first page and inside cover. Cover is detached and there is splitting along the spine but there is plenty connected. Pages aren't bad, C/OW. Pieces out of the top right corner of the front cover and the piece out of the back cover.

headline82_zps2bc1ee75.jpg

headline8bc_zps4bfbbda6.jpg