• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Apologies.......

93 posts in this topic

Ya so this is just a way for me to say no hard feelings, as maybe some of u know, it got pretty.... Um intense :slapfight: (think that's the right word) in the PGX thread in Silver comics. I am new here so um ya pls don't judge me, i just joined cuz I heard its fun and every body gets to discuss comics and movies and other related news. So ya that's pretty much it... Thought I'd just put that our there so ppl in the future won't judge me.

Comicfollower101- a person who will ( hopefully) stay on the boards and continue to discuss with other members :boo:

Amazing.

The beehive made another one submit.

You did nothing wrong.

Ya so this is just a way for me to say no hard feelings, as maybe some of u know, it got pretty.... Um intense :slapfight: (think that's the right word) in the PGX thread in Silver comics. I am new here so um ya pls don't judge me, i just joined cuz I heard its fun and every body gets to discuss comics and movies and other related news. So ya that's pretty much it... Thought I'd just put that our there so ppl in the future won't judge me.

Comicfollower101- a person who will ( hopefully) stay on the boards and continue to discuss with other members :boo:

Amazing.

You did nothing wrong.

he dumbed

Amazing.

You did nothing wrong.

Bee Hive? What are you trying to say? :busy:

Amazing.

You did nothing wrong.

I guess its ok, long as you aren't a sheep.

Amazing.

You did nothing wrong.

3747979_f260.jpg

Amazing.

You did nothing wrong.

3747979_f260.jpg

Hotties with beehives. :luhv:

Amazing.

You did nothing wrong.

More like :busy: :busy: :busy: :busy: :busy: :busy: :)

I spoke out of turn, anyway. I looked at the thread again and you guys actually went pretty easy on him.

Are you the fat man on youtube with a series of videos stating how PGX is just as good as CGC? hm
After hearing this i had to look it up, and this guy definitely didn't do as much research as he thought.

What an idiot ! :roflmao:

Are you the fat man on youtube with a series of videos stating how PGX is just as good as CGC? hm
After hearing this i had to look it up, and this guy definitely didn't do as much research as he thought.

What an idiot ! :roflmao:

You should watch part 2. He's says PGX is an honest ebay seller and that CGC has a kickback system all because there advertised in the over street price-guide.

7kdJqoX.jpg

That's gotta be a fake surely!

Cool pic though

No its real. Houses built on ski jumps next to lakes are quite common in Europe.

I think if his mom saw him not wearing his helmet and his elbow pads she'd be pissed

HTIWLUn.png

I saw all his youtube vids about six months ago,and even tried to warn him about PGX's unscrupulous business practices.He told me I was a CGC cheerleader,and that he knows what he's doing.I said okay,guess you'll have to learn on your own. :wishluck:

I saw all his youtube vids about six months ago,and even tried to warn him about PGX's unscrupulous business practices.He told me I was a CGC cheerleader,and that he knows what he's doing.I said okay,guess you'll have to learn on your own. :wishluck:

sounds awfully familiar...dumbasses hurting themselves and the hobby while thinking they're teaching the rest of us a lesson. :facepalm: