• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EDENWALD COLLECTION

7 posts in this topic

JUST saw the latest Vault offering from pedigree comics

a stunning 9.4 jim 83 form the edenwald collection

anyone tell uis more about this collection

i believe conrad eschenberg discovered it and the owners lived just a few streets away from him??

Ben, I'd love to be there when you're going through Tripps' and Comiclink's sites, you must look like kid with a serious sweet tooth who has suddenly found himself in the biggest and best freakin' candy store in the world!

If I remember the story correctly, "Edenwald" collection was amassed by a neighbor of Conrad Eschenberg's and purchased by the latter. Many of the books are not original owner, so the collection is not considered a "pedigree" in the usual sense. That doesn't stop the JIM83 in cgc 9.4 from being an absolutely extraordinary book, although with an 85K sticker price it may be a looooong time before a buyer is in the black with it.

I saw that too. But the label doesnt say Edenwald... so is it a recognized Pedigree or not?

It's not a pedigree, but is a collection, much like the White Rose collection. Not recognized by CGC.