• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I preordered 100 copies...

66 posts in this topic

In fact... I think it was JoeyCGC or Lizards that posted buddy Jesus after I did, and I said Why The Fluctuation and quoted his image. I just noticed that his post and my quote were both poofed.

Apparently Kevin Smith' Buddy Jesus is unacceptable.

Ok...

I wonder what happens if I commission someone to draw the image on a blank, for Kevin Smith to sign it, have CGC grade it, then post an image in the "New to Your Collection" thread?

It's Buddy Christ! :sumo:

In fact... I think it was JoeyCGC or Lizards that posted buddy Jesus after I did, and I said Why The Fluctuation and quoted his image. I just noticed that his post and my quote were both poofed.

Ok...

I wonder what happens if I commission someone to draw the image on a blank, for Kevin Smith to sign it, have CGC grade it, then post an image in the "New to Your Collection" thread?

(thumbs u

Ok...

And they deleted the images of the Buddy Christ twice and one quote of the image. I imagine that one of the mods is not a fan so I will not push the issue...

Ok...

And they deleted the images of the Buddy Christ twice and one quote of the image. I imagine that one of the mods is not a fan so I will not push the issue...

There are those among us who do not find this stuff humorous, and they let the mods know about it. :shrug:

Ok...

There are those among us who do not find this stuff humorous, and they let the mods know about it. :shrug:

If we all did that and the Mods responded in the same way then there would not be a single post remaining.

I find all references to Wilford Brimley offensive and I would like for them to be deleted.

Me too - that's why whenever I am in the supermarket I lose control and instantly start throwing containers of Quaker Oats all over the place in a rage.

I find all references to Wilford Brimley offensive and I would like for them to be deleted.

Me too - that's why whenever I am in the supermarket I lose control and instantly start throwing containers of Quaker Oats all over the place in a rage.

I rage over the "instant" oatmeal. It isn't instant - it takes almost 2 minutes for that stuff to soften up and be edible.

:/

-slym