• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

July Finghsplosion - SS, Trades, Blue Labels and More!!

106 posts in this topic

Up to two slabs anywhere in the 48 $12, any more than than I will cap shipping at $20 domestic. Happy to do Int'l. Please PM if you want to discuss shipping, otherwise, I'll do the best I can. First deal in time, wins, whether in PM or :takeit: I am the final say.

I reserve the right to not deal with anyone I don't want to deal with. Paypal preferred, but not necessary.

Vamanos!

Vampirella 38 9.6 Sanjulian Restored. There is a supposed dot of color touch. This came from the same OO collection that most of my SS mags came from, so it really frosts my butt. It is beautiful. Sanjulian signed in pen, so it is tough to see. Also, it is regular purple label, instead of yellow/purple so :facepalm: $55

photo_zps71d2516c.jpg

Legends of Daniel Boone #1. CGC 6.5 OW-W pages old label. The last sale of a 6.5 was $281. That seems really robust. I bought this slabbed, so I have no idea about pressing. $225.

photo_zpsca3e6d49.jpg

WD 92 - signed and inscribed "Michonne" by Danai Gurai. $125 because it is a 9.8 in a 9.6 case.

photo_zps1218e064.jpg

Hmmm....really tempted on this one. hm

WD 92 - signed and inscribed "Michonne" by Danai Gurai. $125 because it is a 9.8 in a 9.6 case.

photo_zps1218e064.jpg

Hmmm....really tempted on this one. hm

Sure, why not! :takeit: per PM :grin: