• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rumor Alert: Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Dr. Strange?

59 posts in this topic

I actually like Patrick Dempsey & Eric Bana for Doctor Strange... :shrug: But, I'd give JGL a chance at the role.

I never put much regional accent to DS, I think he has a largely "flat" accent since he had to learn how to pronounce all those spells. But I could be wrong.

:D

-slym

Y'know, I always figure Doc Strange is in his early 40's. That touch of silver at the temples of a still-vigorous adult shouts 41 at me

Adrian Brody would be a rock solid choice, IMO. He's a helluvan actor, and juuuuust about old enough to pull it off. Also, although Doc has always been portrayed with leading man good looks, Robert Downey has already cornered that piece of the Marvel Universe movie franchise, so Brody's look would differentiate the character nicely from the other franchises.

How about Jim Caviezel?

Oooohhhhhhh, I like that one!

Yeah, he's an excellent actor and would really rock in the roll of Stephen strange.

Top choices for me so far

Adrian Brody

Jim Caviezel

Justin Theroux

Eric bana

Patrick Dempsey

2z6xgrp.jpg

What no Edward Norton? You must go back and watch the illusionist... about as close as I could imagine. He would be much better in this role than Hulk, IMO.

He burned his bridges with Marvel.