• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
17 17

15,043 posts in this topic

tempting splash page but I don't love it enough.

Link in case y'all do:

http://www.romitaman.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=16545&ArtistId=921

Cool piece, but a lot of scribbling for that kind of coin.

Yeah that's kind of how I felt

5K cool, not 15K cool!!

I could see being a buyer at $5K, but not at $15K. If I was in a position to spend that much on a page, which I'm currently not. :cry:

Same seller had some pretty sweet Ditko pre-hero pages (and a splash) for similar prices that would be a better value, IMHO.

Beautiful ST display, KirbyJack. So, when do they go up for sale?? :grin:

Let me think about it for a bit. I'll get back to you when Hell freezes over.

....we talking Northern Hell or Southern Hell ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Nice looking copy B-B (thumbs u

Thanks. It has a reader's crease along the spine, which CGC hammers, but otherwise it looks good in hand. Bright cover colors. This is one aspect of Pre-Hero Marvels I love, even the mid grades can make you happy.

well, I am not buying as much lately as I've got other things going on right now in my collecting, but I got this one out of the way, so to speak.

I'm not a fan of either this book to be honest, but since I go for 7.5+ and OWW+, I figured this was the cheapest I was ever going to be able to get a copy that fulfilled my requirements

B1E07D70-D593-431A-AB0B-84906B717D18-665-000000F8401B6953_zps17f79354.jpg

well, I am not buying as much lately as I've got other things going on right now in my collecting, but I got this one out of the way, so to speak.

I'm not a fan of either this book to be honest, but since I go for 7.5+ and OWW+, I figured this was the cheapest I was ever going to be able to get a copy that fulfilled my requirements

B1E07D70-D593-431A-AB0B-84906B717D18-665-000000F8401B6953_zps17f79354.jpg

....you did well on this. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u