• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Thanks

268 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone -

Here's a new sales thread with about 160 books spread out among nearly every genre and decade. Marvel's and DC's from every age and a bunch of misc Golden Age. Lots of Westerns: Tom Mix #1, 3, 9, 10, Lash La Rue, Durango Kid to name but a few. Also Superman, Action, X-Men, Spider-Man, Godzilla, Invaders and much more. A bunch of cool stuff - I had a lot of fun putting this together.

RULES

This guy :takeit: rules all - and no exceptions. This includes any PM negotiations in progress.

If you have any questions or comments please send me a PM as opposed to posting questions or comments in the thread

Shipping: Domestic shipping will be by boxed Priority Mail or boxed Media Mail - your choice. Media will be $4.50 and Priority will be $10.85. International shipping will be by First Class Air Mail but if you have another preference I'll make it happen.

Payment: Paypal Only

Returns: I happily accept them. Just let me know within 5 days of receiving your order.

Thanks for looking (thumbs u

Click HERE for a page by page list of available books.