• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The WILD Keyword Spammer!

29 posts in this topic

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=snyderprtc

Look at his item descriptions. COMEDY!

"just keywords:" turbo intercooler bypass wastegate racing upgrade honda nissan toyota mazda isuzu mitsubishi civic prelude crx eclipse talon laser mirage tecnica galant 240sx 300zx 280zx 240z 260z 280z 323 rx7 rx-7 rx 7 mr2 mr-2 mr 2 celica echo supra 3000gt blitz hks greddy turbonetics spoon jun fidanza apex apexi arc jdm acces msd crower tial

loved that spinning little rotary engine

At, as I recall, 7000RPM redline, it was an AMAZING highway car. Stick it in 5th and just cruise and nice low revs. Want to pass? Downshift to 4th and you are off. Main thing in upkeep is more than regular oil changes, so the seals stay nice! grin.gif

I don’t have a car now. Refuse to drive in San Francisco - will use cabs or even MUNI instead. And rent cars for the long weekend getaways. But should I decide to get a car again it will be a pre-Porsche look-alike classic RX-7 in as close to CGC 10 as possible.

And in my futon days, I could actually put a full sized futon in my RX-7 and actually close the hatch! Amazing cargo space!

(edited for the worst spllellelinning job ever!)

The guy is onto something. I'm going to start using that line in my auctions

Just keywords "CGC mint near-mint high grade Archie X-Men Spider-Man Spiderman Batman Superman Gerber rare unique 129 122 1 2 181 27 50 100 glossy perfect spine SOTI decapitation golden age silver bronze modern movie 10.0 9.9 9.8 9.6 9.4 9.2 9.0 Adams Wrightson Schomburg Kirby McFarlane Cole Miller Ditko Moore Barks horror war crime superhero romance Atlas Dell Disney D.C. Marvel Timely".

Did I miss anything?? crazy.gif

At, as I recall, 7000RPM redline, it was an AMAZING highway car.

I believe you are correct about the redline. But, I was amazed when I read an article on the Wankel engine after I first got my car. That engine is actually capable of spinning at close to 20,000 rpm safely since it's main parts (rotors....which are the substitute for pistons in regular engines) move in a circular motion instead of up and down. I've still got the article around here somewhere. And you are correct......fequent oil changes are a must for those cars. Very reliable as long as you didn't neglect this fact.

Did your dog on your leg today and you're lashing out at the world?? mad.gif

Watcha talkin' about? I'm in a great mood! Not my fault you are in a pissy PMS mood! So...stop the hating and look at the mirror for the true hater! tongue.gif

I'm gonna stalk all your bids and snipe every one!!! smirk.gif

Actually, you got booted off because you were an insufficiently_thoughtful_person! Regarding the sniping. Sorry, but Sully has first dibs! blush.gif