• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

52 posts in this topic

RECAP of what's left: These remaining books are NOW 20% OFF! Last call...final discount

Trying to get the elusive full sellout thread!

ASM 1 Apparent 6.5 $3300

ASM 8 7.0 $450

X-Men 8 8.5 $350

X-Men 9 8.0 $300

X-Men 10 7.5 $225

All of these books are raw and all are nice!

These are part of a monster collection I've recently acquired. There are basically full runs of these titles but I just want to sell these for now.

NONE have been pressed and a few may improve.

All are guaranteed un-restored unless noted.

Rules:

First :takeit: in the thread trumps any PM deals in progress and gets the book unconditionally.

Payment:

Paypal: Yes

Personal Checks: Yes

Time Payments: Yes, PM for terms

No one in the HOS or on the Probation List is welcome.

Shipping: $10 in the US for 1 or all of them. Foreign buyers will pay exact Priority shipping with full insurance.

Returns: If you feel the book is misrepresented you can return it for a full hassle free refund, just contact me first.

I can provide references here on the boards if you do not know me or you can check my eBay feedback. My user name is EZAuctionsNJ

SOLD

ASM 1 Apparent 6.5.

Beautiful book with small amount of color touch in the green in bottom banner and some along the spine. Possible other restoration but I do not think so.

Awesome copy.

$3300

1 of only 2 books that are restored of the books I'm posting today :pullhair:

19k7_zps6024f45f.jpg

X-Men 2

Calling this a 5.0 due to a light water stain at top left of book but it really is a beautiful book. Bright and glossy! Looks better than VF if you don't see the light water stain.

$400

19k20_zpsda6f9224.jpg