• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A thanks to boardies

29 posts in this topic

Noooooo!

If I had the money, I would buy the whole lot of them from you to keep them together. Great collection and I've enjoyed watching you put it together. (thumbs u

Glad it was fun spectating! That was part of why I did the journal, had them in my sig line, etc... there's a lot of fun in this hobby watching other people work on their collections too, but it take the effort to share the works in progress.

[font:Book Antiqua]It’s always sad when a collector break a set;

Cheetah Avengers & MTU, Paratroopers, Poker Kid? (Not sure of the nick),

and now you...

Good luck with your new adventure.[/font]

:sorry::cry:

What a terrific collection of books. Louise collects (or at least used to) green dress GGA covers. I'd never seen anyone else do a dress colour theme, but your choice of white sure is a pretty good idea!

Your journal is very inspirational and I loved how you created your LiW point system. I think I'll adopt that into my own theme... full credit to you!

Your review of each book was a joy to read! :)

What a terrific collection of books. Louise collects (or at least used to) green dress GGA covers. I'd never seen anyone else do a dress colour theme, but your choice of white sure is a pretty good idea!

I knew there was another color dress collection, I just couldn't remember who's it was!

That was a beautiful collection of books. I hope you chronicle your new collection.

thanks to all for the kind words, my next theme will definitely be a quality over quantity approach...