• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts
1 1

2,663 posts in this topic

:hi: krighton

These books are like a locomotive running down the side of a mountain as in, they aren't slowing down. People are just buying more. I think its safe to say that between this, Sex Criminals, and Black Science, we are moving out of the winter slow down and almost into the good side of the market again. What are your thoughts on this ?

These books are like a locomotive running down the side of a mountain as in, they aren't slowing down. People are just buying more. I think its safe to say that between this, Sex Criminals, and Black Science, we are moving out of the winter slow down and almost into the good side of the market again. What are your thoughts on this ?

I say kinda.

While they are selling. They aren't bringing in a big profit. ( I'm talking regular covers ).

:wishluck: we hit a big one soon.

I say kinda.

While they are selling. They aren't bringing in a big profit. ( I'm talking regular covers ).

:wishluck: we hit a big one soon.

:hi: Awax

:wishluck: is right lol

Md Regular cover is doing better than eow regular...so that's something I guess.

Much smaller print run for MD helps (17,371 v 49,518)...

I now have a decent amount of both MD and EOW - Can't decide whether I should hold onto the MD's or just sell them now.

Md Regular cover is doing better than eow regular...so that's something I guess.

Much smaller print run for MD helps (17,371 v 49,518)...

I now have a decent amount of both MD and EOW - Can't decide whether I should hold onto the MD's or just sell them now.

sell them now all to me. lol

Around this same time last year it was Nowhere Men, Revival, and Peter Panzerfaust getting crazy money for raws

Nods.. I sold multiple copies of NWM #1 raw for $40 each.

Also remember selling 9.8 slabs of PP #3 for $149 each.

Around this same time last year it was Nowhere Men, Revival, and Peter Panzerfaust getting crazy money for raws

Nods.. I sold multiple copies of NWM #1 raw for $40 each.

Also remember selling 9.8 slabs of PP #3 for $149 each.

Two books I'm glad i added to my collection after the wave. I picked up a 9.6 PP#1 for $180 and a raw NWM #1 for $12 recently.

I still read and enjoy Peter Panzerfaust, although the start of the newest arc is kinda ehhhhh.

Nowhere Men I dumped at its peak thankfully

Sheltered is one I think will take off once there's TV show talk and more people take a look and see what a great series it is

Sheltered, Clone, Bedlam and Manifest Destiny are books I look forward to reading every month (or every 2 1/2 months with Bedlam) whether they're ever worth a mint or not