• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts
1 1

2,663 posts in this topic

I don't think the value of a 9.8 Blue is anywhere near the current asking price.

That's why they are just sitting there.

If you are selling, I would adjust your expectations, or just hold for the time being.

I think the first yellows to market will go for big prices, however.

Edited by vikingreed

I don't think the value of a 9.8 Blue is anywhere near the current asking price.

That's why they are just sitting there.

If you are selling, I would adjust your expectations, or just hold for the time being.

I think the first yellows to market will go for big prices, however.

:headbang:

One is 447.99 or Best Offer

One is $319.99

and one is $450.00

and I think they have all been sitting there for a while considering how hot this book is in raw.

But I agree, if I had a Blue, I would probably sit on it to see how the market goes.

Or get it Yellowed if possible.

Current value is within $80 of the present asking price on ebay. I think people are in a wait and see mode, though #1s, reg & ottley are selling pretty brisk.

Just sold another 9.8 Ottley

Ottley variant is by far my favorite cover so far in this series.

Wish we new how many were out there...

I would love to see more history based comics.

To prevalent ones we have now are Manifest Destiny using Lewis and Clark, Peter Panzerfaust and Uber both using WW2

I think a neat story could be around the time of the American Revolution. Some of the descendants of the first settlers to be born in the country instead of being an immigrant and realize they are not like the others, each manifesting their own unique super human abilities and would called it, "Created Equal".