• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

need eBay help

64 posts in this topic

Look it over with a magnifying glass, blow up a picture of a line, or dent or some of the rag linen used in the paper, then neg him...and buy something else so you can start another thread, then neg him again...

(you didn't realize it, but it's actually a hot cosplay guy;)

Look it over with a magnifying glass, blow up a picture of a line, or dent or some of the rag linen used in the paper, then neg him...and buy something else so you can start another thread, then neg him again...

Excellent plan! I can keep this going forever, with just my initial investment. hm

(and teach them dirty cosplay boys a lesson)

Thanks guys, those are both good ideas. Anyone else?

Delete your earlier posts and claim you never got it.

Stray pencil marks on original art are a huge no-no! If you find those you should extort encourage the guy to pay you a 150% refund just for wasting your time with such a mess.

I bought some OA on eBay recently. It arrived in perfectly fine condition, about when I expected it to. So, I'm not sure what to do. Should I neg the guy?

No. You should start a sarcastic thread and waste peoples time . Rather than just ignoring people who complain about Ebay by ignoring those threads .

Start one that really makes them think they should give Ebay another chance . Rather than not caring what other people think .

I bought some OA on eBay recently. It arrived in perfectly fine condition, about when I expected it to. So, I'm not sure what to do. Should I neg the guy?

No. You should start a sarcastic thread and waste peoples time . Rather than just ignoring people who complain about Ebay by ignoring those threads .

Start one that really makes them think they should give Ebay another chance . Rather than not caring what other people think .

noobs!! I thought it was okay for me to be here to have fun. :shrug: I didn't realize it was the eBay hotline forum, where all must be serious.

noobs!! I thought it was okay for me to be here to have fun. :shrug: I didn't realize it was the eBay hotline forum, where all must be serious.

It would've been cooler if it was an original idea (shrug)

I said fun, not cool.

I said fun, not cool.

It would've been more fun if it were an original idea (shrug)

Everyone put Bills Comics on ignore :banana:

I said fun, not cool.

Jeez dude, learn to read. I said the fun was for me!!! :baiting:

I said fun, not cool.

Sex isn't an original idea, but it sure is fun every time.

:baiting:

-slym

I said fun, not cool.

Sex isn't an original idea, but it sure is fun every time.

:baiting:

-slym

It is when I'm in the mix :banana::sick: :shrug: :banana:

Thanks guys, those are both good ideas. Anyone else?

If there's a return address on the OA maybe you can take a trip and "pay him a visit" if you know what I mean.

(And I mean assault and battery in case you don't)

giggle.gif

I said fun, not cool.

Jeez dude, learn to read. I said the fun was for me!!! :baiting:

Pernts