• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCS snore.................

28 posts in this topic

I can get the "snore" out of any Thread I dare to tread...

CAL :devil:

Maybe you should work on figuring out how "best offer accepted" works on eBay first :baiting:

Social skills work well on sales, Cal..., Maybe you should try to work on your first one! :D

Given the number of threads and photos on this it must have been a snore feast.

Com'on we need more victory stories wall books and nak'd super heros

6pb0gz.jpg

:taptaptap: :taptaptap: :taptaptap: :taptaptap: :taptaptap: :taptaptap: :taptaptap: :taptaptap: :taptaptap: :taptaptap: :taptaptap: :taptaptap: :taptaptap: :taptaptap:

What we needed even more was a version of that pic you linked from a past con that's actually visible. :taptaptap:

I bet that thing, tiny strap holding the top of her costume together broke before the day was over. :blush:

HeartEyePatchCosplay.jpg

Does Counter pictures counts? Pics from Heritage included pretty decent books especially rare 9.8 FF#2 (the ONLY 1 in Cgc Census) And already posted Powergirl pics. What more u do want?? :taptaptap:

20130721_1216271.jpg

20130721_121641.jpg

(okay, no why photobucket kept top 2 pics sideway even tho I rotated them :mad: )

20130721_121728.jpg

20130721_121731.jpg

20130721_121755.jpg

20130721_121803.jpg