• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm Back!

36 posts in this topic

At SDCC they announced that Ultron will be the main villian in Avengers 2.

I completely missed this! :facepalm: What happened to Thanos?! (shrug)

There is a chance that "main villian" was poor wording.

They announced the title of the 2015 release: Avengers Age of Ultron.

And there is much speculation that they have been bringing Vin Diesel in for the role of Ultron.

My guess: Ultron now, with Thanos in the background for Avengers 3, which is a no-brainer going to happen.

This would be great!!! So I can grab an Infinity Gauntlet #1 at a reasonable price while I can still afford one! That was always my favorite storyline growing up and I had my walls plastered with I.G. stuff! (thumbs u

Q: Whats the difference between a Lawyer and a bucket full of mess.

A: The bucket.

Welcome back! If you haven't checked it out there is about 50 pages of butthurt in Probation discussions. You can see the finish line in the thread but then you realize that the finish is really the start.

Q: Whats the difference between a Lawyer and a bucket full of mess.

A: The bucket.

Welcome back! If you haven't checked it out there is about 50 pages of butthurt in Probation discussions. You can see the finish line in the thread but then you realize that the finish is really the start.

:signfunny:

I figured I'd get a good one from you at some point! (thumbs u