• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

True, but then there's no audience....which is the point in almost all of these sparring matches.

I realize that.

I'm just stating (that which is obvious for some) that if people wanted to mend fences they'd do it in private.

I've mended fences in private (thumbs u

:o

(worship)

Sorry man, sometimes the abuse pushes my buttons...my fault :foryou:
:whee:

That doesn't count, Emily made me do that.

I was trying to stay out of this, but wow...talk about spin and lies.

Fact: Rupp posted those rule violations in Jamie's threads out of spite, let's not forget that. Yes, Jamie should not have had three simultaneous threads in the same sales section, no one is arguing that.

Fact: the "threat" was telling Rupp to come to his booth at a con and talk to him man to man. An implied threat? I'll concede that. I believe it needs a little context though. Jamie Graham is a man pushing 60 and I know for a fact that his threat did not frighten Rupp for a single second. He outed Jamie's PM threat out of spite with the goal of getting him a strike.

So please don't paint Rupp as an innocent, frightened victim in all of this, because that's just not true.

Casey, I wish you all would please just drop all this.

Arch stated that I would have to take my lumps when I came back... and I'm taking them. I paid the price for laughing at a few of you behind your backs... can't you just take my suspension as the victory that it was for you.

Must you have to continue with this vendetta? Trust me... I get it... you don't like me.

I pulled my time with a healthy, unprecedented two month vacation... and I did it gracefully. Rather than come back here "gun's a blazin"... I just came back to enjoy my friends and my sales threads.

Arch has made it clear that he knows the difference between lumps and instigation. Plus he has made it clear (as noticed with the couple of shill accounts that followed me around upon my return that were using Tiny Pic instigation pics)... that he knows when things go to far.

In case you haven't noticed... I'm not active in this discussion and I haven't been (except to respond to Kav)... nor will I be after this post. Arch has made it clear that this is a "hot potato" subject.

Now before anyone that likes to discuss this incident gets more time off... I urge the lot of you just to let it go.

You and I have talked in public and private. I feel I know you better than 95% of the most based on our exchanges and I don't think you're any worse than anybody else. I know that you are capable of being compassionate.

How about just 'sorry' and 'I won't do it again'? (shrug)

That's all this is about.

True, but then there's no audience....which is the point in almost all of these sparring matches.

I realize that.

I'm just stating (that which is obvious for some) that if people wanted to mend fences they'd do it in private.

(worship)

That was the second time so suck it. I got you to apologize twice.

Feather kick coming your way in Baltimore. :mad:

I realize that.

(worship)

I will take ownership of the first apology :foryou:

You coming to Baltimore this year?

Been there for the last few years running. One of my favorite comic shows in the country to visit!

Seems like a lot of fighting on this thread. Someone should start a "Boardie Court" thread where a facilitator calls twelve random boardies to hear the arguments and decide who is right(er).

Been there for the last few years running. One of my favorite comic shows in the country to visit!

Do you have a booth? Your books are a little out of my price range, but I'd be interested to meet some of the characters here. I always enjoy Canadians although I've never heard you mention hockey…

Do you have a booth? Your books are a little out of my price range, but I'd be interested to meet some of the characters here. I always enjoy Canadians although I've never heard you mention hockey…

I don't set up at US shows. Apparently you need a US Visa or a work permit to do that, which I did not realize before.

I'll be walking around as a spectator though.

Hockey? What's that? Sounds like a cartoon character!

We talkin' Hockey?

Ekblad was a fantastic pick first overall by the Panthers yesterday. I've gotten to watch him with the Colts here in Barrie and he is a remarkable talent.

I don't like Buffalo's pick at number two, Reinhart will be good, but how do you pass up a monster like Bennett, who slipped passed the witless bums in Edmonton all the way to Fourth.

Sorry, back to our regular scheduled programming. lol

I always figured it was part of citizenship in Canada to know about hockey…

Sorry, had to watch the penalty shoot out between Brazil and Chile.

I'm just teasing. It really is.

Our neighbors build a skating rink every year (used to be in our yard) and the entire neighborhood plays there.

Canada is a hockey country if nothing else.

I always figured it was part of citizenship in Canada to know about hockey…

Sorry, had to watch the penalty shoot out between Brazil and Chile.

I'm just teasing. It really is.

Our neighbors build a skating rink every year (used to be in our yard) and the entire neighborhood plays there.

Canada is a hockey country if nothing else.

Brazil! Wife is happy!!

Isn't hockey the one where they hit a frozen ding-dong around on the ice?

Brazil! Wife is happy!!

I don't know how she puts up with you. :baiting:

And yeah, personal conversations fix many things. ;)

Brazil! Wife is happy!!

Quote FAIL!! And I can say the same for your lady. Long haired hippie

Brazil! Wife is happy!!

Quote FAIL!! And I can say the same for your lady. Long haired hippie

Caught my edit. :sorry: