• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

This has nothing to do with Graham Crackers and why you keep bringing it up is beyond me???!?? No one has said anything in Rupp's sales threads or really in general about him but you keep saying that. This thread is where it has all came out and I have spoken in direct terms and no passive/aggressive terms and you keep referring to random general stuff. I have explained my feelings, I think, pretty succinctly.

You have latched onto Logan and Rupp's spat over a $10 transaction that was played out in public and are trying to turn it into something else because you have nothing else. That is disingenuous and once again, Martian and fungo.

I am even bored of this mainly because you do everything you can to cloud the issue. Your disingenuousness will win out in the long run because there is no way to have a conversation with you privately or publicly. Mark it down as a win for you if it makes you feel better. lol

Cloud the issue? What I'm seeing is you can't control yourself enough to walk away, and stop with the wasted noise about all these conspiracies.

So you are okay with part of what led to the blowup with Rupp was not only the on-going harrassment you all dished out, but also lying about a failed transaction that really was a positive. I'm glad you took the time to clarify this for us all. Because it is never you all. It is everyone else, right? It is disingenuous that you act like all the things before the meme blowup never happened. Like it is everyone else on the forum that is wrong, but never you and the people you tagteam with.

:applause:

Please, continue with your little 'spin party' that you have going. There are MUCH better things to partake in than this continuous half-story you are attempting to create. For the sake of the rest of the forum that are all wrong in your opinion, I'll leave it at that.

This has nothing to do with Graham Crackers and why you keep bringing it up is beyond me???!?? No one has said anything in Rupp's sales threads or really in general about him but you keep saying that. This thread is where it has all came out and I have spoken in direct terms and no passive/aggressive terms and you keep referring to random general stuff. I have explained my feelings, I think, pretty succinctly.

You have latched onto Logan and Rupp's spat over a $10 transaction that was played out in public and are trying to turn it into something else because you have nothing else. That is disingenuous and once again, Martian and fungo.

I am even bored of this mainly because you do everything you can to cloud the issue. Your disingenuousness will win out in the long run because there is no way to have a conversation with you privately or publicly. Mark it down as a win for you if it makes you feel better. lol

Cloud the issue? What I'm seeing is you can't control yourself enough to walk away, and stop with the wasted noise about all these conspiracies.

So you are okay with part of what led to the blowup with Rupp was not only the on-going harrassment you all dished out, but also lying about a failed transaction that really was a positive. I'm glad you took the time to clarify this for us all. Because it is never you all. It is everyone else, right? It is disingenuous that you act like all the things before the meme blowup never happened. Like it is everyone else on the forum that is wrong, but never you and the people you tagteam with.

Please, continue with your little 'spin party' that you have going. There are MUCH better things to partake in than this continuous half-story you are attempting to create. For the sake of the rest of the forum that are all wrong in your opinion, I'll leave it at that.

lol This is ridiculous. Look in the mirror.

I get Park's motive to continue this inane discussion; he's angry about being included in memes that he found disturbing, and feels as though the gravity of what Rupp did has not been sufficiently addressed by the community. What's much more mystifying, at least to me, is why YOU can't control yourself.

lol

Yeah because any of that is anywhere close to anything I said or anything said in this thread.

Wookie defense FTW!!!!

We talkin' Hockey?

Ekblad was a fantastic pick first overall by the Panthers yesterday. I've gotten to watch him with the Colts here in Barrie and he is a remarkable talent.

I don't like Buffalo's pick at number two, Reinhart will be good, but how do you pass up a monster like Bennett, who slipped passed the witless bums in Edmonton all the way to Fourth.

Sorry, back to our regular scheduled programming. lol

I honestly didn't care much about the 2014 draft class. We all are waiting for McDavid, right?

I was a hoping to see some more trades and it seemed like all the insiders were predicting some more movement than occurred.

Hockey? What's that? Sounds like a cartoon character!

I always figured it was part of citizenship in Canada to know about hockey…

Sorry, had to watch the penalty shoot out between Brazil and Chile.

I'm just teasing. It really is.

Our neighbors build a skating rink every year (used to be in our yard) and the entire neighborhood plays there.

Canada is a hockey country if nothing else.

I've tried to convince my wife for years to let me build a rink in the yard, but since we live in a townhouse it would be the yard. My dog wouldn't like it much. I also tried to persuade my mom to let me build one at her house. I might have to try again this coming year.

My daughter playing got me back on the ice. I'm in a men's league but I'm nothing special. It is a blast and helping me to lose weight.

If you come to Baltimore we could hit up a skating spot Saturday morning. My daughter and I do a power skating/stick and puck every Saturday early. It is probably better than the basketball games I've heard about… It would be tricky logistically though.

We talkin' Hockey?

Ekblad was a fantastic pick first overall by the Panthers yesterday. I've gotten to watch him with the Colts here in Barrie and he is a remarkable talent.

I don't like Buffalo's pick at number two, Reinhart will be good, but how do you pass up a monster like Bennett, who slipped passed the witless bums in Edmonton all the way to Fourth.

I honestly didn't care much about the 2014 draft class. We all are waiting for McDavid, right?

I was a hoping to see some more trades and it seemed like all the insiders were predicting some more movement than occurred.

I didn't mind this years draft as there wasn't that obvious #1.

I do wish there were more trades other than Kessler going to one of two teams he would wave his no trade for lol

We talkin' Hockey?

I didn't mind this years draft as there wasn't that obvious #1.

I do wish there were more trades other than Kessler going to one of two teams he would wave his no trade for lol

I wanted to see Spezza move and apparently he refused to go to NSH which might be a mistake. A Rinne, Weber, and Spezza foundation is pretty solid. Then you add in Neal as a complimentary piece and Lavy as a coach and you've what might be a contender.

Remember when the greatest shows ever made had characters who smoked?

Ricky Ricardo lit up almost every episode. Andy Taylor(Griffith) did a lot of the same. Now, try to find a prime time show where any character smokes without it being a "OMG why are you smoking" episode.

Ricky Ricardo lit up almost every episode. Andy Taylor(Griffith) did a lot of the same. Now, try to find a prime time show where any character smokes without it being a "OMG why are you smoking" episode.

Not a fan of MAD MEN, eh?

Dan

Dan

I mostly watch black and white television series. I have never even heard of Mad Men. I am an old western fanatic. The war stuff is pretty good too.

In response to "sticks and stones"

That "should" be true. However, words that are designed to humiliate, shame, isolate, degrade and abuse can be more powerful than a physical assault in some cases.

So first we find out that with almost 25,000 + registered users that the user name "Geek" was not taken.

Now we find out that "anonymous user" was also free.

I half heartedly look forward to the mods wiping this one just to see what name is created next.

So first we find out that with almost 25,000 + registered users that the user name "Geek" was not taken.

Now we find out that "anonymous user" was also free.

I half heartedly look forward to the mods wiping this one just to see what name is created next.

lol

I wonder if "Shill" is available? hm

Hockey? What's that? Sounds like a cartoon character!

I always figured it was part of citizenship in Canada to know about hockey…

Sorry, had to watch the penalty shoot out between Brazil and Chile.

I'm just teasing. It really is.

Our neighbors build a skating rink every year (used to be in our yard) and the entire neighborhood plays there.

Canada is a hockey country if nothing else.

I've tried to convince my wife for years to let me build a rink in the yard, but since we live in a townhouse it would be the yard. My dog wouldn't like it much. I also tried to persuade my mom to let me build one at her house. I might have to try again this coming year.

My daughter playing got me back on the ice. I'm in a men's league but I'm nothing special. It is a blast and helping me to lose weight.

If you come to Baltimore we could hit up a skating spot Saturday morning. My daughter and I do a power skating/stick and puck every Saturday early. It is probably better than the basketball games I've heard about… It would be tricky logistically though.

I'm really not much of a skater. I prefer running sports like Basketball and Soccer. :blush:

I can skate reasonably well but I'm better going left than right! lol

Dan

I mostly watch black and white television series. I have never even heard of Mad Men. I am an old western fanatic. The war stuff is pretty good too.

I still think it's unfair that you're using up all these cool board names and taking them away from people who might potentially use them. :sumo: