• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

I think both Kav and Jimmy bring a fresh perspective. May not always agree, but it's not that same everyone else says over and over and over

That's for damn sure. What I'm gonna say next no one knows. That's the main reason people come to CG.

There's one guy from the WC I'm pretty sure he's get a shut out of down votes....see if you can figger out who it is.....

Should Jimmy Linguini Stay?

You may choose only one (9 total votes)

Yes

4 44%

No

5 56%

:popcorn:

Stop trolling

Yes

4 44%

No

5 56%

Stop trolling

STRIKE!

Yes

4 44%

No

5 56%

Stop trolling

STRIKE!

Sit down.

I think both Kav and Jimmy bring a fresh perspective. May not always agree, but it's not that same everyone else says over and over and over

That's for damn sure. What I'm gonna say next no one knows. That's the main reason people come to CG.

And don't forget, there's a ton of opportunities to see what you have to say in several threads.

And don't forget, there's a ton of opportunities to see what you have to say in several every threads

there we go.

And don't forget, there's a ton of opportunities to see what you have to say in several every threads

there we go.

there we go.

Weird I'm only commenting in 4 threads on CG page one-but don't let that stop you

Got the guts to post a poll of your popularity?

there we go.

To be fair, Kav has greatly reduced his posts lately and adds nothing to the conversation more often that not.

Fixed that for you (thumbs u

Stay classy, mate

there we go.

Weird I'm only commenting in 4 threads on CG page one-but don't let that stop you

Got the guts to post a poll of your popularity?

That's why I said "several" as "all" is an exaggeration and I know how literally you take most things..

i wish more members would put up a poll

hm

Polls I'd like to see:

Aujiliay (sic)

Logan

Hado

always with the nasty comment-be interesting I think....

hm

Polls I'd like to see:

Aujiliay (sic)

Logan

Hado

If you're more popular than everyone on that list will teacher give you a gold star?

:facepalm:

hm

Polls I'd like to see:

Aujiliay (sic)

Logan

Hado

If you're more popular than everyone on that list will teacher give you a gold star?

:facepalm:

Scared?