• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

Even still, Greenham has done more for charity causes than almost anyone, and he has been instrumental in keeping the bloated corpse of the Holiday Gift Exchange from exploding on the beach.

He actually participates. The bloviators and "just here to sell" turdblossoms should take notice.

I think those no votes are just people waving a Kav banner but who cares!

Everybody knowns Andy has put his time effort and money to help the people in this community, he has shown himself to be a class act and I'm positive this is water off a ducks back to him.

Even still, Greenham has done more for charity causes than almost anyone, and he has been instrumental in keeping the bloated corpse of the Holiday Gift Exchange from exploding on the beach.

He actually participates. The bloviators and "just here to sell" turdblossoms should take notice.

:lol:

My father calls me a bloviator. This is my Giants hat.

80062ECD-2C7E-4F25-B002-DDAE410AD342_zpsu4ort1se.jpg

The fact That there are already 4 no votes for Andy proves, unassailably, that this place is chock full of insufficiently_thoughtful_persons.

I voted for him to stay. He's alright in my books. (thumbs u

rantrant

Well I can say one thing about Kav-unlike many folks-who are all his detractors-he does not show up in a thread just to insult someone in a cowardly keyboard fashion. He jokes around, answers comic questions, and engages in the conversation. You may think what he says is silly, but he's not mean spirited.

If that type of person makes your blood boil and you gush over the other kind well that's your choice in life.

The fact That there are already 4 no votes for Andy proves, unassailably, that this place is chock full of insufficiently_thoughtful_persons.

I voted for him to stay. He's alright in my books. (thumbs u

Greenham.

:cloud9:

Unrelated:

"Bloviators"

:cloud9:

You are hirsute!

You are hirsute!

I'm approaching Robin Williamsness, it's disgusting. :cry:

TTH2 was right. The newer members have absolutely nothing to say. Some speculative junk, some movies, other gibberish. This used to be a good forum for info, you guys are really driving the nail deep.

Kav, who cares.

Linguini, we get it. You're the tough " I don't care what people think about me"

Logan, I have always liked you. But you spend too much time here.

Rocky, you are smarter then these noobs think you are.

I thought the same thing in 2008... more or less.

I thought the same thing in 2006, kinda sorta. :eyeroll:

I was nice to you... give or take.

I was wonderful to you, :foryou: We'll always have Covington.

Well I can say one thing about Kav-unlike many folks-who are all his detractors-he does not show up in a thread just to insult someone in a cowardly keyboard fashion. He jokes around, answers comic questions, and engages in the conversation. You may think what he says is silly, but he's not mean spirited.

If that type of person makes your blood boil and you gush over the other kind well that's your choice in life.

Annoying people annoy (shrug)