• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

I was speaking on topic and was attacked.

If if you were attacked, you began trolling him back with silly comments. (shrug)

All I'm saying is I didn't want to enter into it in the first place. I simply commented as to why I didn't because Cal called me out.

If this is the place for personal attacks, I'd like to attack your ball handling skills.

That is Off Topic GOLD lol

If if you were attacked, you began trolling him back with silly comments. (shrug)

All I'm saying is I didn't want to enter into it in the first place. I simply commented as to why I didn't because Cal called me out.

If this is the place for personal attacks, I'd like to attack your ball handling skills.

That is Off Topic GOLD lol

Like 99% of Sean’s posts… lol

I'll just say one last thing on the thread, I would ask the the CGC mods please use good judgement and reevaluate the situation when giving strikes. Look at the intent.

I don't know what has happened recently and I know there is no instant replay here, but keep that in mind so that mistakes no longer happen. (thumbs u

And this is coming from someone strike free over 11 years and running :acclaim:

aYVTSlN.png

Haven't you seen, they've improved!

basketball-brick-o_zps89b824d7.gif

I have a serious mancrush on you.

What a ball hog! the middle was all clear! (tsk)

In General. Probably true in General . . .

Do your homework and get more acquainted with comics history: your wit would be priceless in the Golden Age section! :D

Bleaugh! GA has no attraction to me. I do like the Timely war covers and EC's though.

I hadn't seen this. Nice air ball. lol

In General. Probably true in General . . .

Do your homework and get more acquainted with comics history: your wit would be priceless in the Golden Age section! :D

Bleaugh! GA has no attraction to me. I do like the Timely war covers and EC's though.

And not a little Phantom Blot? You know you want! :insane:

I hadn't seen this. Nice air ball. lol

I'm not basketball expert, but is it an air ball if it touches the back board?

let's see:

The Ressurection vs. Brock( CC).

Brock NEVER started a Thread with the implicit intent to bash another Forumite, like the R did. 1- 0 Brock.

Brock was fair to me with the Forum sales Thread. Don't recall any business dealings with the R. 2-0 Brock.

Brock was always pleasant to me in PMs. The R not so much. 3-0 Brock.

Brock never tried to paint himself as another "holier-than-thou". The r's last post here: smells like the aforementioned.

Final Score: Brock 4, The resurrection negative -2( three points deducted for starting that Thread to bash another Forumite, something that I even have never done…)

CAL keeping score...

Anything for attention eh?

That's the best you could come up with?

I have MANY ways of getting attention.

Just wanted to put you in your place. You started that Thread wit the SOLE INTENT to bash me and now expect me to forget about that???

Looks like YOU were the one who wanted attention. But now that you have CAL's full attention, you don't like that.

Don't tug on CAL's cape...

Yeah, you sure put him in his place all right.

received multiple PMs from a handful of users to be careful what I say to you.

I'm glad you admitted this publicly. This is not aimed at you, so don't take it personally. I am simply using your admission as a platform to discuss one of the most poisonous aspects of this (and any) message board: PM slander disguised as "warning."

I would like to ask you, and everyone who has received one of these "warning" PMs from others this: instead of simply accepting the information at face value, why not question the motives of the person sending it? Even if it seems to confirm your own opinion and experience, why let someone else's opinion influence how you view someone? I have many friends who are also friends with people who can't stand me. I don't tell them they shouldn't have those friends, or cut them off because of it...how much less should a stranger's "helpful warning" be considered?

What SHOULD be done is to think "now, why is Person X sending me this PM? Is it because they are genuinely concerned about me and my well-being? Or is it simply because they don't like the person they are "warning" me about, and wish to damage their reputation in any way they possibly can?"

The person willing to "warn" another member privately...out of "concern". mind...should be the first suspect.

It's pure poison, and it has done serious, severe damage on these boards, to many, many people.

To those who have sent, and continue to send such PMs: Shame on you. YOU are the poison on these boards. Mind your own business, and let others decide for themselves how they should, and should not, interact with others.

And to those of you who receive such PMs, always ask yourself why...and then tell that person "thanks, but I don't need my hand held. I'm smart enough to make up my own mind about who, and who I do not, deal with, and how. Thanks."

This whole Jeffro PM-bashing thing sounds fun. I think I'll start one.

I totally sent him a PM warning him about you.

And your smell.

Roy are you really reading this Thread?

Someone else posted before you did, or are you mimicking someone?

Big echo here…

But not surprised…you need to do what you need to do apparently.

CAL been there before...

Bored before bingo starts? I like it better when you bow out.

Never played Bingo. I see a bunch of white-haired women playing that game and the occasional cat-fight we run the tapes over to see who snipped who first….

I'm bored with the mentality that has poisoned this once-great Forum. I am relishing in it's final days….

And landing some well-deserved shots where they belong.

CAL who punches during the ref's break...

You're doing yeoman’s work sir! Huzzah!

received multiple PMs from a handful of users to be careful what I say to you.

I'm glad you admitted this publicly. This is not aimed at you, so don't take it personally. I am simply using your admission as a platform to discuss one of the most poisonous aspects of this (and any) message board: PM slander disguised as "warning."

I would like to ask you, and everyone who has received one of these "warning" PMs from others this: instead of simply accepting the information at face value, why not question the motives of the person sending it? Even if it seems to confirm your own opinion and experience, why let someone else's opinion influence how you view someone? I have many friends who are also friends with people who can't stand me. I don't tell them they shouldn't have those friends, or cut them off because of it...how much less should a stranger's "helpful warning" be considered?

What SHOULD be done is to think "now, why is Person X sending me this PM? Is it because they are genuinely concerned about me and my well-being? Or is it simply because they don't like the person they are "warning" me about, and wish to damage their reputation in any way they possibly can?"

The person willing to "warn" another member privately...out of "concern". mind...should be the first suspect.

It's pure poison, and it has done serious, severe damage on these boards, to many, many people.

To those who have sent, and continue to send such PMs: Shame on you. YOU are the poison on these boards. Mind your own business, and let others decide for themselves how they should, and should not, interact with others.

And to those of you who receive such PMs, always ask yourself why...and then tell that person "thanks, but I don't need my hand held. I'm smart enough to make up my own mind about who, and who I do not, deal with, and how. Thanks."

Unfortunately this is from RMA.

Oh stop. I tell you what I think of you to your face, and always have. You're a spaz, you always have been, and you always will be. There are things I appreciate about you, and there are things I don't. There's nothing "unfortunate" about the fact that it's from me. Don't imagine that because I like Stu that that means I'm your enemy. I'm not.

Stop being a martyr.