• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

I'm always entertained by the intersection of stupidity and villainy. All while trying to prove that he's learned his lesson, he's getting treatment, :blahblah:, he was shilling his auctions and created a shill account here.

He attempted to create House Stark about 4 hours after the HOS nomination poll opened. HarveySwick, can you tell if he managed to successfully vote in said poll with said shill account?

I'm always entertained by the intersection of stupidity and villainy. All while trying to prove that he's learned his lesson, he's getting treatment, :blahblah:, he was shilling his auctions and created a shill account here.

He attempted to create House Stark about 4 hours after the HOS nomination poll opened. HarveySwick, can you tell if he managed to successfully vote in said poll with said shill account?

He had to cover his bases. Do you know how hard it is to conduct all your sales via PM? Just ask Solarcadet1.......oh wait, he's been banned lol

There's no way to tell who voted, but is anyone really worried about the results of the poll. Even with his two shill accounts, I ain't skeered. ;)

Here it is again:

:news::news:Symbiotic HOS Nomination Poll :news::news:

At this point I think it's safe to say he's a shoe in. lol

There's no way to tell who voted, but is anyone really worried about the results of the poll. Even with his two shill accounts, I ain't skeered. ;)

Here it is again:

Yea I say democracy be damned and we just throw him up on the HOS. Hopefully with the strike and HOS he'll just go off into the sunset.

Here it is again:

Yea I say democracy be damned and we just throw him up on the HOS. Hopefully with the strike and HOS he'll just go off into the sunset.

That's the hope, but considering the strike was for trying to create shill accounts here, I wouldn't hold my breath :(

Here it is again:

Regardless, we should all line up to give Harvey back rubs. Thanks for taking time to do it up right.

Learn how to quote, newbs.

Naw.... it's the boards inner workings which only allow some low number of quotes after quotes after quotes.....before it just stops actually "quoting" them :popcorn:

An I dig all the new peeps. They have energy (thumbs u

People ask me if I was the class clown in school.

I tell em no I was the class mime.

People, people. Stop talking about your ages. You're making me feel old.

I need a new hobby or need to get outta CG.

I'm 52 - that make you feel any better, or shall I now feel better?

I've lived long enough for stuff that was my "modern drek" to be widely in demand, ridiculously valuable, and my possession of which has made me the subject of envy by young whippersnappers.

I've lived long enough for stuff that was my "modern drek" to be widely in demand, ridiculously valuable, and my possession of which has made me the subject of envy by young whippersnappers.

Wait til you get that soon-to-come AARP card, then they really be envying you.

Must be nice... My stuff is still just $1 bin drek...

Must be nice... My stuff is still just $1 bin drek...

Best advice I can give is, don't assume anything is worthless . I had stuff that was worthless for 25 years and then, all of a sudden, it was $500 .

I'm 52 - that make you feel any better, or shall I now feel better?

I'm past the halfway point myself :acclaim: