• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Duncanville Bookstore's Pre-Wizard World Chicago Slab Sale is Now Closed!!

38 posts in this topic

Green Lantern #34 CGC 8.0 Off-White Pages

I have no idea if this comic was pressed or not.

$85.00

Green-Lantern-034-Front.jpg

This one is really sharp in-hand; closer to a 9.0. It looks like someone's name is written on this inside front cover (thru the logo).

There you go guys. That will do it for tonight. We will leave these up for a week and then we will have them in Chicago. We will be happy to combine the shipping charges for multiple items. If you have any questions, just let us know. Finally, if you are into modern books, we will be posting a few over there as well, so check us out!!

Green Lantern #34 CGC 8.0 Off-White Pages

I have no idea if this comic was pressed or not.

$85.00

Green-Lantern-034-Front.jpg

This one is really sharp in-hand; closer to a 9.0. It looks like someone's name is written on this inside front cover (thru the logo).

If the name is on the cover itself but faded, I suspect it is a Winnipeg pedigree.

Good stuff here. I will definitely check you out in Chicago. (thumbs u

Hey guys, just to let you know, you have one more night before the thread is closed and the books are moved. Starting tonight, shipping within the United States is included in the price! That's right, free domestic shipping with any purchase. International shipping is available but buyer will pay shipping charges. We are also accepting offer guys so let me know if I can help you with anything.