• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Friday Night Sales Thread - Hulk 1 CGC 8.0 WP AF 15 Batman 1 & others

95 posts in this topic

any XM 1? or ASM 129?

Unfortunately not at the moment. If you remind me in 3-4 weeks though I should have some of each. I have 3 ASM 129s on their way to CGC and a few X-men 1s coming in in the 6.0/6.5 and 8.5/9.0 range.

Adam

Amazing books. Funny you should talk about buying a car with the proceeds. If I can hang onto my big guns long enough I would seriously consider buying a muscle car or a old Porsche. A lot of things would have to go right for me to pull that off.

GL

I've never been much of a car person. We are actually a 1 car household and our last car was a 2004 Saturn Ion. I am not a fan of spending $$ on cars since they make such a poor investment. When our Saturn finally died last week we ended up leasing a 2013 Buick Verano but as we were searching I found a Mercedes that I fell in love with.

So if by some chance the Hulk 1 AF 15, and a few of the other big books all sell I'm going to the dealership and buying myself a Bday present.

Bro bring out the GOOD books

Atlas PCH? I need a cool birthday gift for my dad! Oh, and awesome sales thread. :applause:

I'll check on Atlas. I don't think I have much but I may have 1 or 2 cool Atlas books.

This batch is currently on it's way back from CGC. Sorry for the small scans.

Amazing Spider-man 121 CGC 9.4 NM OW/W $750 Price Firm. (seems to be a book on the rise)

KQZkoyU.jpg

This batch is currently on it's way back from CGC. Sorry for the small scans.

Amazing Spider-man 121 CGC 9.4 NM OW/W $750 Price Firm. (seems to be a book on the rise)

:takeit:

SOLD! (worship)(worship)

First up:

Incredible Hulk 1 CGC 8.0 VF WHITE pages

I've seen 7.0s selling lately as high as $20k, and 7.5s selling as high as $27k-$28k. It's been about a year since I've seen a copy in 8.0 hit the market.

This copy has white pages, is well centered, no marvel chipping, no markings, arrival dates etc.

Asking $34500

4YJ39B4.jpg

UKQ2fnk.jpg

SOLD

First up:

Incredible Hulk 1 CGC 8.0 VF WHITE pages

I've seen 7.0s selling lately as high as $20k, and 7.5s selling as high as $27k-$28k. It's been about a year since I've seen a copy in 8.0 hit the market.

This copy has white pages, is well centered, no marvel chipping, no markings, arrival dates etc.

Asking $34500

4YJ39B4.jpg

UKQ2fnk.jpg

SOLD

and now you can get a car....or two