• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

***PRICES CUT**** Just a Few High Grade Slabs

41 posts in this topic

Detective #356 (9.6) $225

003001.jpg

Those are really nice books, those had to be tough to find. GLWTS,

Thanks, I hate to sell them, but it's the only way I can continue my comic addiction :)

I will be adding a few more slabs tonight.

I think eventually I will have every slab I own posted here just to try and make a sale or two :grin:

Please feel free to PM me on any offers you may have...I am always willing to listen.

Thanks for Looking!

I think eventually I will have every slab I own posted here just to try and make a sale or two :grin:

Please feel free to PM me on any offers you may have...I am always willing to listen.

Thanks for Looking!

Throw up a Tales of Suspense #52 or Daredevils and now we're talking! :baiting:

Thanks for Looking!

Throw up a Tales of Suspense #52 or Daredevils and now we're talking! :baiting:

Sorry...none of those :(

I cut the prices on all the books in this thread as there is a purchase I am dying to make,

I am hoping the prices will allow someone the opportunity to help support my addiction as part of the "No Child Addict Left Behind" Act enacted by Congress in 2001.

Thanks for Looking!!