• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED! All Sold. Thank you!

74 posts in this topic

I normally do not post a story when I am selling books because selling books is really the only important thing, but every now and again I feel the need to share a part of my life with random internet strangers that I don't know.

So, to explain why I am selling such super awesome books I will happily share that I am a brand new dad as of yesterday morning to my first son! My wife and I now have two children (a son and a daughter) and are quite content in our family size. In addition, I started a brand new job two weeks ago and am working hard to try to figure out the new challenging budget!

Long story short, I am selling some books I would otherwise not have sold. It is for a good cause though so my feelings aren't too hurt and I still have a collection I am proud of.

Usual rules will apply. Keep on moving if you are on a list. Otherwise, all books will be noted if there are unseen defects and if they are pressed. Some new books, some old from past sales threads that didn't sell.

All shipping will be in a secure box with professional packing. If you buy more than $250 your shipping is free. Otherwise, if you are buying a slab, it is $14 and if you are buying raw, it is $6 up to three and $9 otherwise. All shipping prices are to the Continental US. If you are International, please let me know so I can give you an exact quote. If you are International and qualify for free shipping I will happily subtract the US cost from your total.

Paypal, check, and money order is accepted. I am not really in a good position to accept time payments however if I know you and we have dealt before or you have a solid board reference I could probably swing two payments, half up front and the other half by 9/1.

For the big books, I have tried to take pictures of all angles but if you want to see more do not hesitate to ask. I will try to get them up as quick as possible. I am back and forth to the hospital to help my wife out so I cannot promise an immediate response, but rest assured I will reply as quick as I can.

I will list the new stuff first and the old last. Stay tuned...

Not sure if this one has been pressed as there are some defects that I believe could be corrected, however since I do not know for sure and I suspect it could have been, let's assume it was.

Avengers 57 9.2 OW Pages

$900 $850 SOLD!

All images click through to high res

avengers57a.jpg

avengers57b.jpg

avengers57c.jpg

avengers57d.jpg

Sweet book that would have graded higher if not for a dent in the bottom of the book.

Tales of Suspense 57 CGC 7.5 White Pages

book has been pressed

$750 SOLD!

tos57a.jpg

tos57b.jpg

tos57c.jpg

tos57d.jpg

This one pains me because I literally just got it from Greg Reece's awesome DC collection and upgraded my copy. Almost hoping it doesn't move. It is such a sweet copy!

House of Secrets 92 CGC 9.4 OW/WP

book has been pressed

$1800 SOLD!

hos92a.jpg

hos92b.jpg

hos92c.jpg

[quote=zuuliosoTales of Suspense 57 CGC 7.5 White Pages

$750

tos57a.jpg

That is SUCH an amazing book! (worship) Time payments by 08/01 or 09/01? (shrug)

And CONGRATS ON BEING DAD!!! :applause: My wife is prego and we're expecting September 4th! (thumbs u

[quote=zuuliosoTales of Suspense 57 CGC 7.5 White Pages

$750

tos57a.jpg

That is SUCH an amazing book! (worship) Time payments by 08/01 or 09/01? (shrug)

And CONGRATS ON BEING DAD!!! :applause: My wife is prego and we're expecting September 4th! (thumbs u

Sure is a very pretty 7.5. GLWTS and congratulations on the baby!

Sweet book that would have graded higher if not for a dent in the bottom of the book.

Tales of Suspense 57 CGC 7.5 White Pages

book has been pressed

$750

tos57a.jpg

tos57b.jpg

tos57c.jpg

tos57d.jpg

:takeit: