• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sushi night in Chicago (okay, Park Ridge)

70 posts in this topic

Probably should've done this sooner, but I figured this should have its own thread for easy access of info and in case someone wants in. Sushi dinner is on Thursday Aug 8th at 8 PM at Blu Fish Sushi Bistro in Park Ridge. This is the list of people attending/possibly attending so far:

Sharkey

TheWatcher

greggy

Logan510 & Mrs. Logan510

Doc Joe

electricprune

143ksk

Max Carnage

seanfingh

SPDREYCER

catrick339 + Bill

joeypost

stevemmg + Jason

Dr.X (tentative)

If you want to join us, please post in this thread or PM me and I'll add you to the list. Oh, and greggy said he's picking up the tab :whistle:

How far away is Park Ridge from Stephens convention center and is everyone jamming into Angelo's mini-van of comicdom? (shrug)

Park Ridge is like 5 minutes away from the con, literally. With traffic it might be 7 minutes. I'm working on figuring out the logistics of who'll have cars and can transport folks. So far Casey (logan510) has offered to take a couple of people (worship) and Steve (Sharkey) will be able to fit 4 in his pickup (worship) I'm trying to borrow a bigger car to fit as many as I can, but have been unsuccessful so far. My Celica can fit one person in the passenger seat and a Vern Troyer sized person in back, but that's about it. Still working on it, though (thumbs u

How far away is Park Ridge from Stephens convention center and is everyone jamming into Angelo's mini-van of comicdom? (shrug)

Park Ridge is like 5 minutes away from the con, literally. With traffic it might be 7 minutes. I'm working on figuring out the logistics of who'll have cars and can transport folks. So far Casey (logan510) has offered to take a couple of people (worship) and Steve (Sharkey) will be able to fit 4 in his pickup (worship) I'm trying to borrow a bigger car to fit as many as I can, but have been unsuccessful so far. My Celica can fit one person in the passenger seat and a Vern Troyer sized person in back, but that's about it. Still working on it, though (thumbs u

I'll volunteer to sit in the back seat.

I'll volunteer to sit in the back seat.

If I drop the back seat you could probably fit in the hatchback, otherwise we'd need the jaws of life to get you out

I'm going to treat it as my birthday week so I will get my meal paid for.

Bring my Viewmaster money and I may buy you a couple Mai Tais.

Puhleeze, I will have way more than your viewmaster money.

Remember everyone, it's my birthday week so I'm loading up and getting a free meal.

I'm ordering the blue fin toro @ $12 each

I'm going to treat it as my birthday week so I will get my meal paid for.

Bring my Viewmaster money and I may buy you a couple Mai Tais.

Puhleeze, I will have way more than your viewmaster money.

Remember everyone, it's my birthday week so I'm loading up and getting a free meal.

I'm ordering the blue fin toro @ $12 each

I'll spring for your Tamago.