• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

61 posts in this topic

Please tell me you have a Marvel Preview #7 for cheap… :D

I had about 4 of them a few months ago, but none went cheap. ;)

Well, "cheap" is relative, I meant cheap compared to the top dollars the first guardians usually go for. I’d pay a reasonable amount for a FVF copy.

I still miss a Marvel Super-Heroes #18 as well, if you snag one at a decent price… :)

Please tell me you have a Marvel Preview #7 for cheap… :D

I had about 4 of them a few months ago, but none went cheap. ;)

Well, "cheap" is relative, I meant cheap compared to the top dollars the first guardians usually go for. I’d pay a reasonable amount for a FVF copy.

I still miss a Marvel Super-Heroes #18 as well, if you snag one at a decent price… :)

Always on the look out for both of those books!

MSH #18 I virtually ignored for years, but that MP #7 I seemed to buy everytime I saw a copy, though not because of Rocket Raccoon!

We need a Satana movie!

MSH #18 I virtually ignored for years, but that MP #7 I seemed to buy everytime I saw a copy, though not because of Rocket Raccoon!

We need a Satana movie!

Of course, that’s the point for me. I have thought for years to collect Satana Hellstrom’s stories from the magazine and the movie craze just freezed me… :(

The movie would be awesome, if based on the two-part Marvel Team-Up story where she dies, very poignant. They should not have had "resurrected" her… :P

We need a Satana movie!

Of course, that’s the point for me. I have thought for years to collect Satana Hellstrom’s stories from the magazine and the movie craze just freezed me… :(

The movie would be awesome, if based on the two-part Marvel Team-Up story where she dies, very poignant. They should not have had "resurrected" her… :P

Now we just need a thread to figure out who should play her!

Two more Dave Stevens here....

Twisted Tales... pretty nice front cover of a tough book.... vg+ $5

IMG_4056_zps6e9fffa3.jpg

But the back....ugh....that crease off the spine....

IMG_4057_zps6da06626.jpg

And the Venus Domina Candlemass Eve Special (regular edition) with the inside cover by DS. Tough book. VF+ $20 :

IMG_4058_zps270d72af.jpgIMG_4059_zpsda10296f.jpg

IMG_4060_zps7d71d611.jpg