• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage auctions question???

8 posts in this topic

I have yet to get in on this action. Are there good deals to be had? I am really only looking for HG Bronze and a few Silver Marvel books. I seem to stear clear of Buyer Fees. Anyone want to give their $0.02 on if I should start to look into Heritage auctions???? (and don't say no just to keep me away devil.gif I want some real info)

if you are patient and pick and choose which item you want then yes...you can get some very good deals...

Do you think THIS was a good deal???...

Thief! mad.gif

Good job! takeit.gifheadbang.gif

have yet to get in on this action. Are there good deals to be had? I am really only looking for HG Bronze and a few Silver Marvel books. I seem to stear clear of Buyer Fees. Anyone want to give their $0.02 on if I should start to look into Heritage auctions???? (and don't say no just to keep me away I want some real info)

You want a really answer?

YES, Heritage is a great place to buy books.

I will say that key books in great shape (even if they aren't thousand dollar books) get a premium above eBay a lot of the time. Basically, they have quality and quantity available, you can pay with a credit card, the scans are big and you know that you are going to get the book.

To me the BP is a non-factor. Like everyone said, just factor it into the bid (and they do this for you), so it's really irrelevant. If they got rid of the BP, then everyone would just bid 15% higher, so you wouldn't get any better deal.

GOOD LUCK.