• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD & CLOSED - **INSTA-REDUCED** ASM 129: First Skull-Shirt

47 posts in this topic

Speedy sales threads are the biz, I have been tempted every time, even though I already have the books.

Just great deals man :headbang:

:gossip: I dont have a CSS #22, I really need one and my :popcorn: is out :wishluck:

Speedy sales threads are the biz, I have been tempted every time, even though I already have the books.

:gossip: I dont have a CSS #22, I really need one and my :popcorn: is out :wishluck:

I already got one ... ;)

Hmm...I've got one of them too. But selling DCs? That don't sound kosher to me!! :sumo:

Yeah, the original is good, the AC is cool too :headbang:

Sorry guys :(

I should have went with my first choice:

midget_basketball-12223.jpg

Why do my sales threads always turn weird???

Sorry...it's Friday night, I'm home and nobody is buying my slabs so I am going a little crazy. ..my apologies.

Sorry...it's Friday night, I'm home and nobody is buying my slabs so I am going a little crazy. ..my apologies.

nah, it's cool! :foryou:

nah, it's cool! :foryou:

:banana:

I was worried it might have a tear seal on the back, but after talking with a bunch of folks and showing it around, it seems fine. I'll offer a full refund though if it comes back restored from CGC.