• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

***10%OFF*** Jaymole's Odds & Ends sale - Everything 50% to 75% off OSPG

59 posts in this topic

Hi All

Just thought I would gather some books from past sales and a few new ones and try to get some sales going as the cricket chirping from my slab sale was deafening.

Man, I am leaving for a vacation and your posts will be one of the things I will really miss, Jay! lol

I am also sorry I didn’t purchase anything from you, but I have good hopes fof the future (at least I’m glad I gave you a good movie recommendation!). :foryou:

Hi All

Just thought I would gather some books from past sales and a few new ones and try to get some sales going as the cricket chirping from my slab sale was deafening.

Man, I am leaving for a vacation and your posts will be one of the things I will really miss, Jay! lol

I am also sorry I didn’t purchase anything from you, but I have good hopes fof the future (at least I’m glad I gave you a good movie recommendation!). :foryou:

I can't believe you would rather go on vacation than be around to read my thread!!! :mad:.....:grin:

Thank you very much for the kind words, that is very nice of you.

Have a great vacation and thanks again for the movie recommendation!! (The DVD is OOP, but i will try and buy a used copy)

I love these types of painted covers, the only reason I am selling this is that I have another copy in the same condition.

Tom Corbett: Space Cadet #11 (1954) (8.5/9.0) (OSPG $66-$86) $30

TomCorbettSpaceCadet11001.jpg

Offering this again at a lower price. It does not conform with my thread title so please excuse my thieving, lying ways by saying "everything" in the title.

X-Men #142 (8.0/8.5) SOLD

X-Men142001.jpg