• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"The Purge" - CGC slabs & Raws - this one is going to be a big - NEW books added

71 posts in this topic

So I"M BACK!!! Just took the MA Bar last week and have an amazing amount of time on my hands now.

Oh man, I remember that entire summer!!! :P

Good luck man!! :wishluck:

:gossip: Suffolk or New England?

lol THANKS!

Neither actually, commuted to Southern New England/UMass Law. Studied for the bar at Suffolk - such a beautiful school!

Adventure Comics #375 DOUBLE COVER $12

Outer cover VF/VF- inner cover NM- (slight wave in book) - also note that the outer interior back cover has writing in the coupon.

Adv375_zps96352340.jpg

:takeit:

Why thank you!

Bumping this one up (ONLY 1 COPY AVAILABLE)

Amazing Spider-Man #14 GD+ to GD/VG $250

The coloration on front cover appears to not be a stain, but just the color of that portion of the book. Staples are tight at centerfold. Also, make sure to not the 1" (or so) tear at the red arrow - should be visible from scan.

Adv375-10_zpsef892150.jpg

Back Cover:

ASM1415_zpsd5e99991.jpg

Bumping this one up - SAME as the #14

Amazing Spider-Man #15 GD (presents awesomely for grade) $90

Staples tight at centerfold. Colors are beautiful. Back cover & Spine bring it down.

Adv375-11_zpsa99fb4d5.jpg

Back Cover:

ASM1415-1_zps45bf2dc9.jpg

I'm not a hound re: PMs. For those interested in the #14 & 15, THANKS!, and please take a look at the scans and added descriptions. Please let me know of continued interest and/or if I failed to answer all questions.

Thanks again, A-