• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"The Purge" - CGC slabs & Raws - this one is going to be a big - NEW books added

71 posts in this topic

Bumping this one up (ONLY 1 COPY AVAILABLE)

Amazing Spider-Man #14 GD+ to GD/VG $250

The coloration on front cover appears to not be a stain, but just the color of that portion of the book. Staples are tight at centerfold. Also, make sure to not the 1" (or so) tear at the red arrow - should be visible from scan.

Adv375-10_zpsef892150.jpg

Back Cover:

ASM1415_zpsd5e99991.jpg

I'd be all over this if I only had the dough. :cry:

Hopefully I'll be able to scan more tonight, but that's a good dent into the As. Bet you don't know what title is next... :D

If you're still in the A's, maybe "apple"? :baiting:

Frank, you high grade snob, buy something! lol

any GA coming up and out in the purge?

I have a run of Jungle Comics that I am debating on getting rid of (and by run, I mean 15-20 books - nice eye appeal).

hm

:wishluck:

I'll likely have those up last then (and I'm still thinking andyway lol ). I have a long box already for this thread that I really want to get through first.

Amazing Spider-Man #14 GD+ to GD/VG $250

The coloration on front cover appears to not be a stain, but just the color of that portion of the book. Staples are tight at centerfold. Also, make sure to not the 1" (or so) tear at the red arrow - should be visible from scan.

Adv375-10_zpsef892150.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #15 GD (presents awesomely for grade) $90

Staples tight at centerfold. Colors are beautiful. Back cover & Spine bring it down.

Adv375-11_zpsa99fb4d5.jpg

ASM #78 FN- $20

Adv375-16_zps4854d1b2.jpg

ALL SOLD VIA PM - MANY THANKS!

[and this guy has great taste - as these are my favorite three from the ASMs listed (that I wouldn't have minded putting back in "my" box!)

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay; work has pretty much occupied my time this past week. I will be listing some more books Friday evening and then more next week (should finish this box next week). Also, any books I have packaged up will go out Friday AM.

as an FYI, all unclaimed books are available and are still up for sale if you want to PM me.

The following books just sold via PM:

Astonishing Tales #21 NM/NM+ (stunner) SAVANNAH Pedigree $45 (per PM)

Astonishing Tales #22 NM-/NM (still a stunner) SAVANNAH Pedigree $25 (per PM)

Astonishing Tales #23 NM/NM+ (stunner) SAVANNAH Pedigree $35 (per PM)

I will be cleaning this thread up and scanning this week (hopefully).