• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

herc's for sale thread

41 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

I'm gonna be listing some random comics out of one of my boxes here, most of these have been in my collection for at least 10 years. None of them have been pressed, crushed or squashed in any way, other than in a comic box ;-) with the rest of my babies.

Usual rules apply, NO house of shamers or suspended buyers please.

Shipping will be £12 to the USA, Canada and the rest of the world. Europe excluding the UK will be £10 and the UK will be £2.50.

If you buy multiple items, then I will have to find out the actual cost, but will discount a little on this.

All items will be sent international signed for with insurance.

$150 US is about £100 UK, hope this helps.

:takeit: trumps all ;-)

Paypal is the preferred payment method, I can accept cash, cheques, postal orders but not international ones. Prices are in £'s pounds as I think paypal makes enough money already and they kill me on their special rates when I transfer dollars into pounds ;-( hope this is okay, it's just a drop down box in the currency section ;-)

thanks herc

Platinum Spider-Man 1 (only this one modern, sorry) bought from heritage as VF/NM, hah they got me again there ;-( VF? Tricky one to grade, looks nice but for faint crease going down in the logo of the S to the bottom. Heritage really suck sometimes ;-( £80

spidechrome1vf.jpg