• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Age Marvel Sales Thread Redux--Tightly Graded, Heavily Discounted

570 posts in this topic

Hi all. I'm back from the family excursion.

Let's all try to play nice--this thread is meant to be fun. :)

Curt (Cyberblock), I appreciate your trust. :foryou:

That said, those that haven't bought from me before would quite rightly be unable to be as trusting--and I don't want that to work against anyone.

For the record, however, the prices the rest of the way will all be 40% off guide, and I would never change prices in an attempt to take advantage of someone.

So I am going to insist that the :takeit: can only be posted after a book has been posted. That seems like the fairest way to do it.

Here's a recap of what's left: Avengers #53 lol

I will be starting the bedtime process in a few minutes, but my 4 year old is bouncing around like an over caffeinated monkey on crack. I will post the IMs and Suspense tonight--for sure--but start time might be a bit later than 10 PM. :facepalm:

What's all this PM business?

Avengers #38 VG/FN 5.0 Guide $17.50 Price $10.50

Avengers #44 VG 4.0 Guide $12 Price $7.20 Corner fold that penetrates entire book

Avengers #50 VG- 3.5 Guide $10.50 Price $6.30 Nice copy--easy FN--except for light sub crease

Avengers #51 FN+ 6.5 Guide $24 Price $14.40

Avengers #56 VG 4.0 Guide $14 Price $8.40

:takeit:

In Soviet Russia, books PM you! :sumo:

^^

Thank you, comrade!!

Hi Ed,

I'll take these books if they are still available? It looks like they still are. Fingers crossed.

Avengers

and

Captain America

:takeit:

^^

Thanks Curt!