• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skywald Complete Cover Gallery - Psycho ; Nightmare ; Scream ;

66 posts in this topic

Yes it includes all 5 Victims stories PLUS the final sixth installment fully illustrated. Also an illustrated intro, very cool!

What finally happens to the Victims??!?... 893scratchchin-thumb.gifgrin.gif

:SPOILER!:

893applaud-thumb.gif

Guess nobody bought this book and hence never got the meaning to my SPOILER... sorry.gif

Yes it includes all 5 Victims stories PLUS the final sixth installment fully illustrated. Also an illustrated intro, very cool!

893applaud-thumb.gif

Guess nobody bought this book and hence never got the meaning to my SPOILER... sorry.gif

Hey I forgot all about this book man! I NEED IT! I'll be looking for it soon. Thanks for the reminder compadre.

893applaud-thumb.gif

Hey I forgot all about this book man! I NEED IT! I'll be looking for it soon. Thanks for the reminder compadre.

Yet another "Satisfied Customer" visiting the Magazine Forums! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

yay.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

Yet another "Satisfied Customer" visiting the Magazine Forums! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

yay.gif

acclaim.gif

Hey!

I'm new to the board, just wanted to know if you can give me an idea of what a "very good" condition PSYCHO ANNUAL 1972 would get?

Thanks!

Gman

Welcome to the Boards!

As to your question, most likely not much. I would guess somewhere in the $5 range. The Skywald books aren't that hard to find in the lower grades, it's when you seek out the high grade books that they become far and few between and the price goes up.