• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cgg apparent grade??

23 posts in this topic

I still think it's funny they changed their name to PGA.

i have nothing against the above mentioned company, but I do have to agree that choosing "PGA" as the new name seems bizzare. There must be legal issues here as well. I think "PGA" has been taken...

Probably not much likelihood of confusion between a comic grading company and a professional golf association.

I still think it's funny they changed their name to PGA.

i have nothing against the above mentioned company, but I do have to agree that choosing "PGA" as the new name seems bizzare. There must be legal issues here as well. I think "PGA" has been taken...

Probably not much likelihood of confusion between a comic grading company and a professional golf association.

Well, the World Wildlife Fondation (WWF) successfully sued the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) and forced them to change their name to WWE. And those two companies have zero in common so who knows?