• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes of Cosplay - new Syfy reality TV show

21 posts in this topic

As for the show, well... here's an idea. If your a "professional cosplayer" how about you start working on your costume sooner than a week or two before you plan on wearing it to a con so it's finished in time? Procrastination + unpreparedness doesn't = interesting TV drama. :eyeroll:

I thought the same thing when I saw the show. Why are these people waiting until the last second and then complaining about how they will never be ready in time? :makepoint:

Because that's what the producers and editors create to attempt to show drama where there wouldn't be otherwise.

Also they careful edit the conversations to create conflict where none exists.

I have a friend featured on the show, and she's none too pleased (although she expected some of this) with how her words got chopped up out of context. She realizes it happens on TV though.

Her Rocketeer oufit only got her first runner-up at Mega-Con :(

That was one kick costume, all that hand fabricated work.

Is she really originally from rural Canada? :o
Whats wrong with rural Canada? the best things come from rural Canada! Like Me! :acclaim:
:headbang:
:screwy: